Outlaw Hunter, ready for testing

JohnTC02

I guess I'll beat Bob to the finish here. TAW ran through it all last night without any problems. Other than this being one of those maps where some with slower/older computers had some lag (not me anymore :yay: ), didn't notice any problems. A few had c stack errors, but that could have been normal (I didn't experience any on this map this time around, compare that to 3 times on Tuesday before the update).

I think it's ready for release. Good job on both the map and placement of AI!

Jack beat me to the post (I was still in bed at that time). Anyway I crashed out 2 times and I think Goose also crashed a couple of time. The problem at the Embasy is fixed. The times I crashed were when the air strike happened and when one of the other objective blew up. I can not remember which one. I am running on a core 2 duo E7200 1.59 GHZ with win7 Ultimate (x86) 4 GB ram and a Geforce 9400 GT video with 1 GB. I did not have any lag to speak of but Goose kept saying he did. I do not know what system he is running.

I guess we have to upgrade our equipment to keep up with you. I think it is ready to release.

Edited by mexicobob

TO CJo1964:

JOHN is "GOD of GRAW 2 Modding Department" allready......we don´t need no "Voting"..... :boxing:

and rahnman "GOD of weapon-modding" :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

new version works fine!!!!!

greets to all members....stay in GR2, nothing better 4 ONLINE-Gaming! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hi John,

We have done the map a few times on the MIB servers (with and without the Rahnman's mod) and comparing to the first version we haven't come up any issues or so anymore.

The only thing I noticed was that the AI around the embassy are darker than the rest and some props around the embassy are also a bit darker.

Another funny thing happened at the building across the street where the first tank comes out of the garage.

One of the AI tried to come out of the building and when I shot him he fell backwards and almost went completely through the wall.

He got stuck in the wall and only a leg and a hand kept sticking out of the wall on my side.

We really liked what you did with those doors and gates and I couldn't resist trying to open every gate and door I saw :rofl:

In version 1 Jimmy and I had a strange issue with the gates. We weren't at the gate yet and already had the notification "Press X to open the gate". That notifocation stayed on my screen even when I ran back to the street.

In version 1_1 we didn't have that issue anymore.

Apart from all that we (the MIB crew) had a blast testing your map. Got to hand it to you John.... another great map dude :fingersx: !!!

Cheers,

Rico, Dr.Who, Bismarck, JimmyChaos, Ghost, Boebes and Derat

Edited by Rico686

Hi John,

We have done the map a few times on the MIB servers (with and without the Rahnman's mod) and comparing to the first version we haven't come up any issues or so anymore.

The only thing I noticed was that the AI around the embassy are darker than the rest and some props around the embassy are also a bit darker.

Another funny thing happened at the building across the street where the first tank comes out of the garage.

One of the AI tried to come out of the building and when I shot him he fell backwards and almost went completely through the wall.

He got stuck in the wall and only a leg and a hand kept sticking out of the wall on my side.

We really liked what you did with those doors and gates and I couldn't resist trying to open every gate and door I saw :rofl:

In version 1 Jimmy and I had a strange issue with the gates. We weren't at the gate yet and already had the notification "Press X to open the gate". That notifocation stayed on my screen even when I ran back to the street.

In version 1_1 we didn't have that issue anymore.

Apart from all that we (the MIB crew) had a blast testing your map. Got to hand it to you John.... another great map dude :fingersx: !!!

Cheers,

Rico, Dr.Who, Bismarck, JimmyChaos, Ghost, Boebes and Derat

Dear Players Ghost Soldiers have now been 3 years I do not play so much more as I have done but I was ready to let it run even though I do not as often as I have done on the server but if not there are so many using it more I will shut it down at the next installment of money that is soon it's a shame to have it be used more would have let it go on but this is not so thank you to all players who have used my server,my English is not the beste but I hope you understand it anyway so again thanks for the good times we've had on serv, together ebk52 Ghostsoldiers Elite hey guys

Hi ebk,

I'm sorry to hear you are closing your server, You and I have had some interesting conversations on xfire in the past and you have always provided feedback on my maps so it's a sad day to see your server close.

I do hope you will keep testing my maps even if you play on your own as I respect you as a player and beta tester.

Take care,

John

Hi ebk,

I'm sorry to hear you are closing your server, You and I have had some interesting conversations on xfire in the past and you have always provided feedback on my maps so it's a sad day to see your server close.

I do hope you will keep testing my maps even if you play on your own as I respect you as a player and beta tester.

Take care,

John

Hello old friend.(JOHN) I will never stop testing your maps so must be very bad and I think still I want to test ha ha John is stupid money I give out when I make my server free for all but still not being used I might as well shut it down but John is your good maps that have helped to keep alive serve these years it has been running but john as I say I will never stop playing GRAW2 long as you are doing as good a job and your friendship, I would certainly not do without . Take care Egon ebk52 Ghostsoldiers Elite

• 2 weeks later...