Motion Blur in GR (And other stuff)

pmartin

OK disabled Motionblur and that wasn't it. Added the dll's as well and that didnt fix it. Someone have a settings I can look at that works well? I will turn down the graphics next (one at a time to figure out)

**EDIT**

ok cranked everything down and changed resolutions to various ones and still have the same issue.

Edited by twcrash

Hey Snow, sorry for off-topic but do you still have the 'captive' actor model for GR1? You did it a long time ago, it was a guy with his hands raised in the air like in the Desert Siege outro movie.

I might still have it on some old backup drive, if you are unlucky it was on one of the 9 old drives I chucked today though. lol

Can't for the life of me remember how I did it though, likely just exported the character with raised arms and no skinning of them. So the arms stayed permanently up in the air.

Much more fun was the left handed character I was experimenting with :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow, just amazing. I spent some time with this and experimented with various flavours of the ENBSeries and a myriad of settings adjustments. This has loads of potential! Will try to reach Boris Vorontsov and pick his brain about this some more, but there's already lots of additional eye candy to be gained here with some adjustments.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still playing around with the various ENBSeries and it is simply unbelievable how radically you can change the game's visuals with this. Although a more moderate approach probably delivers more desirable results in the long run, and pmartin's setup offers nice subtle overall improvements. It's still fun to just play around with all the different settings, and I can easily spend hours with this. :)