GR Forever Server - Cheat and Ban List

Rocky

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is router, my IP 201.214.114.145

PD: tienes pesadillas en las noche ahh!! 8P

Your IP is not in the ban list or in any ban range!

EDITED: I see you are able to join now with out issue.

Best Regards,

Saker

Edited by FNG Saker

Wolverine,

AFK again today - 5 day ban...I would suggest permanent if he keeps it up after this ban.

SneekyPete

When I saw him join the server on 2012/09/04 14:18:57, I stopped the timer, and messaged him from Radmin as to why he had been banned.

Explained to him if he needed to leave the game to actually leave and not go AFK because it holds up the server.

He finally said ok, he understood.

Best Regards,

Saker

I find it hard to believe that I was just kicked for saying

'hehe'

Because I made an awesome shot with a bolt action sniper through a tree. What happened to warning? Before you say 'Pete told me', let me remind you that he said

"I'm going to make a quickchat that says 'shut up Riley'"

That is a respectful warning isn't it? Please explain your reasoning behind this.

hola quiero hacer unas sugerencias positivas, lo q pasa es que ay muchos players que al tratar de entrar a jugar al forever se encuentran baneados es to ocurre por que el rango de ip lo banea siendo la ip baneada agragada a otro player con su ip dinamica,(? no se como banean esta ip), pero resultan dañados player que no deberian estar en esta situacion.

lo otro q tienen muchos mapas q no se juegan, por lo tanto yo creo que le resta a su server mayor estabilidad en internet, y tambien poder editar mejor los mapas que los players quieren jugar.

no quiero q esto lo tomen a mal solo es una sugerencia por lo tanto uds. los administradores lo veran.

gracias.

se despide muy atte a uds. manke

hola quiero hacer unas sugerencias positivas, lo q pasa es que ay muchos players que al tratar de entrar a jugar al forever se encuentran baneados es to ocurre por que el rango de ip lo banea siendo la ip baneada agragada a otro player con su ip dinamica,(? no se como banean esta ip), pero resultan dañados player que no deberian estar en esta situacion.

lo otro q tienen muchos mapas q no se juegan, por lo tanto yo creo que le resta a su server mayor estabilidad en internet, y tambien poder editar mejor los mapas que los players quieren jugar.

no quiero q esto lo tomen a mal solo es una sugerencia por lo tanto uds. los administradores lo veran.

gracias.

se despide muy atte a uds. manke

please translate before posting.......

Hi I want to make some positive suggestions as q pasa is Ay many players who are banned to try to enter to play the forever is to occurs that the ip range as bans being ip banned NSF to another player with his ip,(?_no_se_como_banean_esta_ip) dynamics, but are damaged player who should not be in this situation.

the other q have many maps q do not play, so I think subtracts it its greater stability on the internet server, and also be able to edit the maps that the players want to play better.

I don't want to q this take it to evil is only a suggestion for what you administrators as veran.

Thank you.

very atte farewell to you mañke

Manke,

We are having issues with some players an obviously some innocent players will be and have been caught up in a banned IP range.

It is not our intention to ban anyone that does not deserve it.

You will need to PM one of the Admins and give your IP address so we can look into this situation.

Best Regards,

Saker

Edited by FNG Saker

Alessio has been given a 24 hour ban for being disrespectfull in server this PM and what I perceive the "fu" was meant to mean.

Screenshots have been supplied to admins for proof.

Consider this your first warning, repeaded offences will be dealt with accordingly.

Able to return to server on 08/09/2012 23:00

Best Regards,

Saker

the other q have many maps q do not play, so I think subtracts it its greater stability on the internet server, and also be able to edit the maps that the players want to play better.

Having more maps on the server, nor playing more maps than the same old 8 does not effect the stability of the server.

Server is free to edit as long as courtesy is the standard. Exception is when an admin is on, control is defered to the admin. Yes some complain about playing different maps, others say about time we play something different, admins are recieving both responses.

Edited by zazel

banned predator or glitching outside map after a warning.

Did he spawn outside the map?

I have seen this before after seeing someone shooting from behind a fence, watched the replay and that person had actually spawned there.

Just say'in! ;)

Best Regards,

Saker

Edited by FNG Saker

I have seen this before after seeing someone shooting from behind a fence, watched the replay and that person had actually spawned there.

Just say'in! ;)

Best Regards,

Saker

I am sure, he had to go outside map to get where he was and he did it twice.

Just say'in! ;)

Best Regards,

Saker

I am sure, he had to go outside map to get where he was and he did it twice.

Copy that!!!

agradesco el haber sido escuchado y la pronta respuesta para ello mis saludos amigos y espero q si se hacen comentarios bueno sea de provecho para el server y todos los players. a mis disculpa pero no se como traducirlo al ingles, ya estoy en eso espero lograrlo.

agradesco el haber sido escuchado y la pronta respuesta para ello mis saludos amigos y espero q si se hacen comentarios bueno sea de provecho para el server y todos los players. a mis disculpa pero no se como traducirlo al ingles, ya estoy en eso espero lograrlo.

agradesco having been heard and the prompt response to this and I hope my best friends q if comments are good it advantageous for the server and all players. my apology but do not know how to translate it into English, I'm in I hope so.

Este vínculo se puede utilizar para traducir españoles a Inglés. This link can be used to translate spanish to english:

http://translate.google.com/