GR Forever Server - Cheat and Ban List

Rocky

Good night! my name is Graci am Ghost Recon Manager CHILE, leave this post to administrators of GR FOREVER sanctions made ​​by the players in my community because in some occasions encounter unjust punishment. I have carefully read its sanctions and reasons which have been involved soprende my players and I do not see a single SS of insults and profanity of which they are accused.

Normally in our community of stop evil behaviors feacientes tests a player thing I see here, are also accused of Glish and say I dejemne rough one afternoon to play on your server to realize that most of the foreign players play with Glish, TT and other manias and have not seen more punishment on their forum.

Would ask us if they have any problem with a player CHILEAN tests do know that we as the community admin can see the solution.

It maybe the game bothered us and we should be quicker to play and we did not spend the entire map campeando, or lying, or hiding, usually we play and we do not hide assault to kill another player, either we are used to do glish and TT, although exceptions do exist.

Another issue is the fact that a player by beneen edit the truth I find it absurd and borders on the limit, our server is always available for players to edit at will and there is a free game and not so many rules militarized and sanctions, maybe that's why they sometimes do not understand that not all servers are equal and are not permitted to edit.

Well those are my concerns regarding your server, however I am aware of the behavior of the players in my community and responsive to any problems that exist with them.

regards

MGRACI

CHILE GR Admin.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This server is allowed to be edited at anytime, but when admins are on, they run the server. Some get tired of playing the same 8 maps over and over, and get tired of the style of run and gun. Some of us Like to play more determined, we try for more accuarcy, less death, and people throw out insults like camper and think nothing of it. Many of the ones doing such insulting are using glitches and they dance around because they know it causes lag, major lag, taking advantage of such, much like glitching. Dancing around, peeking back and forth as fast as you can is just taking advantage of lag, not playing the game. Is that how you would do in real life run around corners and dance in the street thinking you can out dance bullets.

I also wonder what advantage is gained from leaning in the open, cause i see many players lean in the wide open spaces. I have noticed they are harder to hit and assume they have discovered this as a way of taking advantage of the game engine. I personally aim more to the direction they lean and find better hit percentile so keep taking advantage I will keep killing and feeling sorry for people who have to glitch to feel better about themselves.

Edited by zazel

Good night! my name is Graci am Ghost Recon Manager CHILE, leave this post to administrators of GR FOREVER sanctions made ​​by the players in my community because in some occasions encounter unjust punishment. I have carefully read its sanctions and reasons which have been involved soprende my players and I do not see a single SS of insults and profanity of which they are accused.

Normally in our community of stop evil behaviors feacientes tests a player thing I see here, are also accused of Glish and say I dejemne rough one afternoon to play on your server to realize that most of the foreign players play with Glish, TT and other manias and have not seen more punishment on their forum.

Would ask us if they have any problem with a player CHILEAN tests do know that we as the community admin can see the solution.

It maybe the game bothered us and we should be quicker to play and we did not spend the entire map campeando, or lying, or hiding, usually we play and we do not hide assault to kill another player, either we are used to do glish and TT, although exceptions do exist.

Another issue is the fact that a player by beneen edit the truth I find it absurd and borders on the limit, our server is always available for players to edit at will and there is a free game and not so many rules militarized and sanctions, maybe that's why they sometimes do not understand that not all servers are equal and are not permitted to edit.

Well those are my concerns regarding your server, however I am aware of the behavior of the players in my community and responsive to any problems that exist with them.

regards

MGRACI

CHILE GR Admin.

HI

I got your e-mail but will reply here.

Good night! my name is Graci am Ghost Recon Manager CHILE,

Hello :)

I have carefully read its sanctions and reasons which have been involved soprende my players and I do not see a single SS of insults and profanity of which they are accused.

If an Server Admin witnesses or sees insults or profanity first hand, they do not need to keep screenshots or proof, it would be preferable, but it is not required. If they see a member misbehaving, they can warn and ban. I am fine with that.

Another issue is the fact that a player by beneen edit the truth I find it absurd and borders on the limit, our server is always available for players to edit at will and there is a free game and not so many rules militarized and sanctions

I am sorry I do not understand this bit, can you re-word it? If you mean the server settings are locked, the password is posted in our forums.

I hope you can come to understand our rules and enjoy our server :)

Rocky,

Lately when the admins have been on we have been running random maps, and siege type games. Many on the server are enjoying the change of maps and playstyle. When the majority of players are saying plz dont change server from random maps and some players are going in and changing the map back to the same 8 or 9 maps that are usually played.

I know im not the one you asked but I was present when the admins were on and asked the server not to be edited for awhile while the different maps and play style was running. That is one of the times that a player recieved a 24 hr ban after several times asking him/her not to change the server.

hello how are you my friends yesterday playing on a map I do not remember the name but it was so siege had much lag not because and I was on the edge of a wall Top of a ladder and I looked out and shot but it is the case that gave me the lag sometimes ends glued to wall without being my intention and accuse me of tt I said I do not tt and admin caught my attention From what I understood I too stick to wall repeat was not my intesion but I apologize if so due to the lag try not to hit me but apparently I could not always be separated. they are many player recommendation play no siege mode because it gives us lag one last thing I have never been banned because I strive for fair play although an occasional player bother to be hard to kill sometimes and accuse me of cheating repeat I do not like cheating no emotion in it .............yeah

hola como estan, ayer jugando en un mapa que no me acuerdo el nombre pero era modo

siege tenia mucho lag no se por que y yo estaba a orillas de una pared arriba de una

escalera y me asomaba y disparaba pero se da el caso que por el lag que me dio a

veces terminaba pegado a la pared sin ser mi intension y me acusaron de tt yo le

dije no hago tt y el admin me llamo la atencion por lo que entendi de que me pegue

demasiado ala pared repito no fue mi intesion pero pido disculpas si asi fue debido

al lag trataba de no pegarme pero al parecer no siempre pude estar separado

recomendacion cuando sean muchos player no jugar modo siege por que nos da lag. una

ultima cosa ami nunca me han baneado ya que me esmero por jugar limpio aunque uno

que otro player se moleste por ser dificil de matar algunas veces y me acuse de

tramposo aclaro y repito no me gusta hacer trampa no hayo emocion en ello

............yeah

St2 Worm, St2 Illpill, and Splinter Cell....keeps changing IP to get past ban. I've placed a permanent range ban, until he comes in and explains himself.

Turns out this guy played on the DK server and was banned there as well. Constantly glitching and bad attitude. Most common names were Polecat and Mr Moxie

*S|B*ToR/=*CHI*=K4m1k4s3. 7 days ban. By repeated tk, rude conduct and false label and name.

LEFT: 2012/08/25 20:47:02 [client-XXX-XXX-XXX-XXX.imovil.entelpcs.cl][XXX.xxx.xxx.xxx:XXXXX]*S|B*ToR ([id:5] after 29m:56s)

JOIN: 2012/08/25 20:17:06 [client-XXX-XXX-XXX-XXX.imovil.entelpcs.cl][XXX.xxx.xxx.xxx:XXXXX]*S|B*ToR ([id:5])

LEFT: 2012/08/25 19:36:32 [client-XXX-XXX-XXX-XXX.imovil.entelpcs.cl][XXX.xxx.xxx.xxx:XXXXX]*S|B*ToR ([id:9] after 13m:22s)

JOIN: 2012/08/25 19:23:10 [client-XXX-XXX-XXX-XXX.imovil.entelpcs.cl][XXX.xxx.xxx.xxx:XXXXX]*S|B*ToR ([id:9])

LEFT: 2012/08/25 19:22:46 [client-XXX-XXX-XXX-XXX.imovil.entelpcs.cl][XXX.xxx.xxx.xxx:XXXXX]*S1B*Tor ([id:9] after 1m:37s)

JOIN: 2012/08/25 19:21:09 [client-XXX-XXX-XXX-XXX.imovil.entelpcs.cl][XXX.xxx.xxx.xxx:XXXXX]*S1B*Tor ([id:9])

LEFT: 2012/08/25 19:20:05 [client-XXX-XXX-XXX-XXX.imovil.entelpcs.cl][XXX.xxx.xxx.xxx:XXXXX]=*CHI*=K4m1k4s3 ([id:9] after 2m:21s)

JOIN: 2012/08/25 19:17:46 [client-XXX-XXX-XXX-XXX.imovil.entelpcs.cl][XXX.xxx.xxx.xxx:XXXXX]=*CHI*=K4m1k4s3 ([id:9])

http://www.agr-s.com/replays/rpf_2012-08-25_20-47_Training.zip

207060_4615339541231_2027387264_n.jpg

Edited by ser

This is really very sad Sneekypete!!

In my opinion you are abusing your priviliges as an admin. You totally provocated me, because this is what happened:

I entered the server, attila went out and said "gonna leave now, you guys can choose map".

So I entered the server and asked for map, someone else said MBC and I changed it to MBC.

Then you went in and changed it to "random map"; i said "######?" and you replied "the map was ok"; after that I said "he asked for mbc" and you again said "the map was ok". I didn't enter the server, but left it the way it was.

Then we played some games, and you suddenly said "we are not all here to please you Groundhog"; I didn't answer at first, then you again made a remark which I don't remember anymore, but I replied "it's ok, let it rest".

Then you choose polling center and I said "nice, pc" and then, all of a sudden, you said "are you again going to complain some more Groundhog?"

Then i made your "derogitory" (don't know what that means) comment and said: "what am I going to complain about? you being a noob?"

You never gave a warning, you weren't visible as an admin to the players on the server and you kept provocating me; only then did I make that remark.

I think it's sad, in my opinion you abuse your admin rights like that and I hope other admins will keep this in mind!

I think I always play fair, don't cheat and act respectful, but if someone keeps making remarks to me then I don't think it's strange when I react. And all what the reaction embedded was calling someone (you in this case) a noob. So that's all it takes to get a 5 (!) day ban?! What do you have to do to get a 1 day ban? Sneeze?

P.S. do you have a screenshot?

Edited by BGF-Groundhog

At BFG, I have not spoken with any Admins about this particular case, but I will say this.

I have been really quite shocked at how badly some players are treating this server that we put up for for people to enjoy for free. It's pretty sad actually.

Also, the server admins have a pretty much thankless task having to deal with all these cheats and people who show no respect.

I am not for one second casting any doubt on your version, nor would I doubt a server admins account, what I would say to you and everyone else, is PLEASE be considerate when using our server, and that means considering the nonsense that Server Admins might already have been through that day with troublemakers. If it turns out to be too much hastle to run the server we know what will happen, and we do not want that.

Thanks for your understanding.

Maybe see you in 3 days :P

@ Rocky: you're absolutely right! There are (too) many ppl on the server cheating and for the admins it's a hell of a job dealing with that and banning them. Also, all participants of your server should be respectful and grateful for having the opportunity to play on this server. I know I am! I'm always very glad to be able to play on the server and for the fact there still is an online multiplayer-server for GR! That's also why I'm so disappointed at this moment for getting a ban, especially considering what happened the way I see it.

Anyway, I will sit out my ban and look forward to rejoining soon! :D

As far as I know, Pete is very fair and is a cool-headed admin. Now there are some admins who I would believe to do this, but not him...........

Hmmm... Riley,

I assure you, all admins for this server are very fair and cool headed!

I / we have been either running GR Servers directly or assisting in running and admin'ing GR Servers for years....not just 1 or 2 or 3 either!

So, we dedicate our spare time (we actually have real lives and families) to help Apex and Rocky with this task and ask nothing in return but respect when we handle things that need to be handled.

I would like for you to send me a PM so we can discuss whom you may be referring to.

The reason being, you see there only a few admins and your quote states "some admins", i would like to get your take on this.

You see, I only know of one issue you have had with an admin and you state "some admins", in an open forum ! To me that is unacceptabe on your part.

Please PM and explain.

Best Regards,

Saker

EDITED:

I have removed the posting from public view as it needed not remain here any longer.

I agreed after Riley removed his posting, as this issue is resolved .

Best Regards,

Saker

Edited by FNG Saker

Riley, as you know you are on post moderation, I approved post #72 at 2:48PM UK time which was around 50 minuets after you made it.

Now I come back here to find you have edited your post and completely changed it's content into nothing less than flame baiting.

You are already on thin ice here so why make things worse for yourself, if you edit your posts in this manner again I will remove your ability to do so.