GR Forever Server - Cheat and Ban List

Rocky

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well.... First ban...24 hours goes to RileyFletcher01..yesterday he told me to cool off..today he said I (admin ) was useless. 24 hour for disrespect. Next will be longer. No admin, or even another player should have to tolerate that.

Back after vacation, had a good time. Was in the server today. While I was there, Riley was somewhat respectful and did not question directions or telling him to keep it respectful. I would like to see when one of the admins are not there, however he has "apparantly" learned his lesson.

SneekyPete

FukTardServUSA same as ST2=Worm :

Earned a one week ban today for having a disrespectful name in the server and when I told him to drop that name, he said the next name will be "KISS MY DICK".

This was witnessed by SneekyPete and myself.

Hi, I admit fully to the abuse, there were obvious cheats there, not sure about disruptive behavior though.

However in the words of Charles Manson 'I'll do my time, then stay in line'

Apologies for any offence caused, Been a player since Rainbow days, have never been banned before.

:maybe:

Edited by ddraig

Hi, I admit fully to the abuse, there were obvious cheats there, not sure about disruptive behavior though.

Apologies for any offence caused, Been a player since Rainbow days, have never been banned before.

Apology appreciated, gives us time we'll weed out those cheats.

sorry to butt in here, just gotta say it.

if you've got a problem with cheats on a server just report your suspicions to the server admins. further disrupting the situation will only come back and bite you on the bum ;)

I Agree, I was having a bad day and just blew.

Again sorry to all.

See you on the 12th

Your Ban has been removed after consideration, see you in the server!

Best Regards,

Saker

Your Ban has been removed after consideration, see you in the server!

Best Regards,

Saker

Wow,

Very grateful, many thanks.

Will be sure to watch my mouth in future (well my typing at least)

Thanks again

Did anyone tell remix the issue with that position, some people are unaware. Just saying :)

Thankfully, yes. SneekyPete told me what upslope/crater glitching was after I almost did it once. I was definitely unaware about it when I started. I'm not sure what other unintentional actions I might do that are considered cheats.

this:

629-glitch01.jpg

Grettings ... S3r

Peek glitch:

asomadaizquierda.jpg

asomadaizquierda3.jpg

is very easy to fall into this trap without realizing it. to solve only 2 or three steps back and do the leaning. to see what the experts say .. xD

pd: sry Dade, me piratee tus imagenes.... xd.

Edited by ser

Thanks Ser, great images!

Ditto!!!

I wish we had some of the screenshots from Replay Committe (now gone), that would explain and visualize some of the exploits/cheats in the game.

This would inform peeps what is and is not acceptable ingame.

Best Regards,

Saker

Have to agree with Rocky Been playing this game since release and never knew there was a problem there ? till now

Yes hammer, we can test it sometime.... If I lay in a crater or on an incline, I could shoot you and you never see me or you might see just a very little of me but not be able to hit me..... one of the game flaws.

Best Regards,

Saker

Earned a one week ban today for having a disrespectful name in the server and when I told him to drop that name, he said the next name will be "KISS MY DICK".

ST2=IllpiLL is the same person, he earned an extra day.

ST2 I11piLL is same as ST2 Worm / FukTardServUSA - added a day for changing IP and entering server.

Expires: 14/08/2012 21:27

ST2=IllpiLL is the same person, he earned an extra day.

ST2 I11piLL is same as ST2 Worm / FukTardServUSA - added a day for changing IP and entering server.

Expires: 14/08/2012 21:27

Respectfully saying: This player should be perm banned as he will not change and can cause alot of headaches in your future

Ban the IP and game hash.

Don't forget to ban these folks on your TS...........

Edited by Halli~SPARTA~