GR Forever Server - Server Replay Requests

Rocky

This is an official support thread for the GhostRecon.net Official Dedi Server for Ghost Recon, full details here.

Please request replays here, stating date time, timezone and map plus any other info to help locate the replay.

This is a volunteer service that takes Server Admin time, please don't over use this service.

• 4 weeks later...

Here are the maps you've mentioned. Please review them and if you see an issue, please PM the server admins, with the player's name and what you suspect the player is using. We will watch the replay and decide what should be done.

The server admins are:

Riverbc

sneekypete

FNG Saker

Ser

http://www.agr-s.com...__M12_Docks.zip

http://www.agr-s.com...old_-Clear-.zip

http://www.agr-s.com/replays/rpf_2012-08-22_16-38__M01_Caves_-Night-.zip

Edited by Riverbc

HELLO HOW ARE YOU I WOULD HELP ME WITH SOMETHING, I WANT A REPLAY OF TANK MAP was played at about 11:30 PM MEX TODAY 23/08/2012

in which I am accused of tt, my friend ghosty. by which ask the replay to see what you and I say if trap to stop doing the movement , I hope to help with this .

HOLA HOLA COMO ESTAN ME GUSTARIA QUE ME AYUDARAN CON ALGO , QUIERO UNA REPLAY DEL MAPA TANK QUE SE JUGO A ESO DE LAS 11:30 PM MEX HOY 23/08/2012

en el cual se me acusa de tt, mi amigo ghosty . por el cual pido la replay para que lo vean ustedes y me digan si es trampa para dejar de hacer el movimiento espero me ayuden con esto

""FNG saker,

Sorry to have posted in the wrong forum, I mentioned it in this way to find out who had made effective admin ban, since at that time was Sneeky SER and, later in the case had not been intentional tk to publish in this the appropriate forum for the ban claim wrong, and thus not admin wrong, only with that intention, now if it was intentional TK ablare with the respective player, to stop these evil practices will only discover welfare game and its players.

Best Regards

Disculpas por haber posteado mal en el foro, lo comente en esa forma para saber que admin habia hecho efectivo el ban, ya que en ese momento estaba SER y Sneeky, para posteriormente en caso de que el tk no hubiese sido intencional poder publicar en este foro el reclamo correspondiente por el ban mal hecho, y de esta forma no equivocarme de admin, solo con esa intención, ahora si el TK fue intencional lo ablare con el respectivo jugador, para que pare estas practicas malas que solo van encontra del bienestar del juego y sus jugadores.

Saludos. ""

1. I certainly know who was the admin that kicked batusai.

2. For some reason I do not keep the replay reconlog siege mode, it would be this: rpf_2012-27_22-08-48_T @ DO's_DS_Beach. Zip (586KB).

3. I think the right thing would be for the player concerned was that between the forum to ask for the replay and prove his innocence.

4. It would be good to read the rules of this server and any disagreement with them or with some admin will post in the appropriate forum. Please no more offensive, ironic or sarcastic on the server or appropriate action taken.

5. And this is?

HACK: 2012/08/28 01:02:09 [pc-107-xxx-xxx-xxx.cm.vtr.net][190.xxx.XXX.XXX:53809]AuthState(2)

LEFT: 2012/08/27 23:54:19 [pc-107-xxx-xxx-xxx.cm.vtr.net][190.XXX.XXX.xxx:51904].oP.TitaniuM.^! 28/08/2012 01:02 190.xxx.XXX.xxx HACK AutoBanned

1. Creo que ciertamente sabes quien fue el admin que pateo a batusai.

2. Por alguna razon el reconlog no guardo replay del modo siege, que seria este: rpf_2012-08-27_22-48_T@DO's_DS_Beach.zip (586KB).

3. Pienso que lo correcto seria que el jugador perjudicado fuera el que entre al foro para para pedir el replay y probar su inocencia.

4. Seria bueno que leyeran las reglas de este servidor y cualquier desacuerdo con ellas o con algun admin postearan en el foro correspondiente. Por favor no mas comentarios ofensivos, ironicos o sarcasticos en el servidor o se tomarân las medidas correspondientes.

5. Y esto que es?

HACK: 2012/08/28 01:02:09 [pc-107-xxx-xxx-xxx.cm.vtr.net][190.xxx.XXX.XXX:53809]AuthState(2)

LEFT: 2012/08/27 23:54:19 [pc-107-xxx-xxx-xxx.cm.vtr.net][190.XXX.XXX.xxx:51904].oP.TitaniuM.^! 28/08/2012 01:02 190.xxx.XXX.xxx HACK AutoBanned

""FNG saker,

Sorry to have posted in the wrong forum, I mentioned it in this way to find out who had made effective admin ban, since at that time was Sneeky SER and, later in the case had not been intentional tk to publish in this the appropriate forum for the ban claim wrong, and thus not admin wrong, only with that intention, now if it was intentional TK ablare with the respective player, to stop these evil practices will only discover welfare game and its players.

Best Regards

Disculpas por haber posteado mal en el foro, lo comente en esa forma para saber que admin habia hecho efectivo el ban, ya que en ese momento estaba SER y Sneeky, para posteriormente en caso de que el tk no hubiese sido intencional poder publicar en este foro el reclamo correspondiente por el ban mal hecho, y de esta forma no equivocarme de admin, solo con esa intención, ahora si el TK fue intencional lo ablare con el respectivo jugador, para que pare estas practicas malas que solo van encontra del bienestar del juego y sus jugadores.

Saludos. ""

1. I certainly know who was the admin that kicked batusai.

2. For some reason I do not keep the replay reconlog siege mode, it would be this: rpf_2012-27_22-08-48_T @ DO's_DS_Beach. Zip (586KB).

3. I think the right thing would be for the player concerned was that between the forum to ask for the replay and prove his innocence.

4. It would be good to read the rules of this server and any disagreement with them or with some admin will post in the appropriate forum. Please no more offensive, ironic or sarcastic on the server or appropriate action taken.

5. And this is?

1. Creo que ciertamente sabes quien fue el admin que pateo a batusai.

2. Por alguna razon el reconlog no guardo replay del modo siege, que seria este: rpf_2012-08-27_22-48_T@DO's_DS_Beach.zip (586KB).

3. Pienso que lo correcto seria que el jugador perjudicado fuera el que entre al foro para para pedir el replay y probar su inocencia.

4. Seria bueno que leyeran las reglas de este servidor y cualquier desacuerdo con ellas o con algun admin postearan en el foro correspondiente. Por favor no mas comentarios ofensivos, ironicos o sarcasticos en el servidor o se tomarân las medidas correspondientes.

5. Y esto que es?

Well, Here is the dump log from ReconLog.

I will take out the full IP address, and highlight the synapses of the crash for all to see.

ReconLog doesn't lie....no explaining this away.

===== PACKET INFO ======

Date: 2012 / 08 / 28 01:02:09

SocketID: 484

IP: 190.XXX.XXX.107

Port: 53809

AuthState(2) ErrorCode(-7) PacketLen(130)

DATA:

0000 42 7f 00 bd 0b 7b 00 a1 00 01 ff ff ff ff 6d 79 B....{........my

0010 70 6c 61 79 65 72 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ff player..........

0020 ff ff ff 49 6b 65 50 6c 61 79 65 72 49 6e 66 6f ...IkePlayerInfo

0030 20 44 65 76 65 6c 6f 70 6d 65 6e 74 3a 20 31 2e Development: 1.

0040 35 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ff 5...............

0050 ff ff ff 53 79 73 74 65 6d 43 72 61 73 68 2e 44 ...SystemCrash.D

0060 6f 53 00 ff ff ff ff 79 6f 75 5f 61 72 65 5f 63 oS.....you_are_c

0070 72 61 73 68 65 64 00 ff ff ff ff 00 00 00 02 00 rashed..........

0080 00 00 ..

===== END ======

AutoBanned HACK? LOL, never in my life have I used any hack or anything like that, not happened and I have reasons why I'm giving explanations but I think your reconlog crude has banned me, I consider myself one of the players who do not cheats and one who always tries to avoid any conflicts, but if your decision is to leave me out of your server forever and keep your thoughts to use weird things. are first shall be last and distrust. =) I will never use that HACK. (

I ** another point to be Deputy Administrator I have to ensure the players of the community in which I find myself, especially if they are new players, now if you do not support their players like us is not my problem, which published as has published a thousand times would return if necessary.

The time to ask them via forum that I could not enter this server, digeron me that there was a blacklist, it was automatic and could not be configured and bla bla bla. Now I think if you can set up, you can add and remove IP's, I hope that this list does not affect the players who just want to have fun.

Best Regards

Titanium

HACK AutoBanned? LOL, nunca en mi vida he utilizado ningun hack, ni nada por el estilo, no se que paso y no tengo razones por que ahora estoy dando explicaciones pero me parece burdo que su reconlog me haya baneado, me considero uno de los players que no hace trampas y uno de los que siempre trata de evitar cualquier tipo de conflictos, pero si su desición es dejarme fuera de su server para siempre y quedarse con su pensamiento que uso cosas raras. son los primeros que desconfian y seran los ultimos. =) por que nunca utilizare HACK.

** otro punto yo al ser Sub Administrador tengo que velar por los jugadores de la comunidad en la que me encuentro, y mas si son jugadores nuevos, ahora si ustedes no apoyan a sus jugadores como nosotros no es mi problema, lo que publique lo volveria ha publicar mil veces si fuese necesario.

La vez que les pregunte vía foro que por que no podia entrar a este server, me digeron que existia una lista negra, que era automatica y que no se podia configurar y bla bla bla. ahora pienso que si se puede configurar, que se pueden agregar y quitar IP's, espero que esta lista no afecte a los players que solo quieren divertirse.

Saludos Cordiales

TitaniuM

Edited by TitaniuM