I couldnt get a refund!

Sorry to hear you're among the unlucky wanderon -- the good news is Ubisoft is working on the 1.4 patch...so there is hope... I saw this coming, and that the patches were going to turn this into another instance of Ubisoft's now patented 'Extended Preorder System', immediately went for a refund, and was very fortunate to get one...but obviously many were not... In the mean time, when you say you can't stay in the game long do you mean single or multi-player? If it's single player, it may be system configuration issues that you can fix or remove, but if you mean multi-player you're probably out of luck until the 1.4 patch is out.

:mellow:

It is standard policy in most game stores not to accept PC returns if the game has been installed and activated.

If a PC store is understanding enough of the widespread problem then fab! But please if you cannot return it, de activate it and sell it simple as that.

You can always trade it in for another game, if your in the UK that is, most Game shops here you can trade in for another game, i might do this on the weekend.. You may risk losing a bit of money for what you got it for depending on the condition of the disc..

You can always trade it in for another game, if your in the UK that is, most Game shops here you can trade in for another game, i might do this on the weekend.. You may risk losing a bit of money for what you got it for depending on the condition of the disc..

I tried that, the damn shop didn't agree since it will be "CHEATING"