Suddenly, "Height is not a power of 2"

All of the sudden I get this error message and I have about an hour of unsaved work. The rsb is 512x1200, both powers of 2, the last time I checked.

I've been working on this image for a day and a half and have edited and saved it a million times. Now I can't save it anymore!

Ideas? Pulling my hair out.

-Doc

powers of 2 are 2,4,8,16,32,64,128,256,512,1024,2048,4096. (maximum .rsb size is 2048 pixels either side)

you double the last number in the sequence each time to get the new number for the powers of 2

powers of 2 and multiples of 2 are not the same thing ;)

Edited by Zeealex

powers of 2 and multiples of 2 are not the same thing ;)

SIGH. I'm an idiot.

I've been up all night flogging this simple project with my ham-fisted Photshop "skills" and I'm making all kinds of mistakes now.

Howver, I think I've got it about as dialed in as I can with my limited abilities. It nees some more touch up, but I'll deal with it later.

So, in 2008 I made a simple reticule for the 40mm GL with range marks ... it's very accurate ... grenades through windows at 200m on the first shot, accurrate.

Anyway, it was really ugly as it was nothting but some plain text and lines. So the other day I stared Googling around for GL sights and came across this baby. The problem with creating a reticule based off of it is that the window is so small that you can't get a useful scale in there ... in the real sight as you look up and down, you see more of the range scale come into view.

What I did was elongate the window downward so that I could accomodate ranges from ~60m to ~220m ... a very useful scale in GR IMO. Next, I painstakingy calibrated the range marks until they were all dead-on ... every 10m. The reticule is extremely accurate, and doesn't look half bad: (It's supposed to look like the scale continues on above and below your view.)

K5g2z.jpg

I'm getting close to being as done as I'll ever be, and I'll submit it as a weapon mod that replaces the M203 reticule in the game.

-Doc