My review on ghost recon and why i don't like it!

First of all, ######, we all waited for a PC version of Ghost Recon: Future soldier! but, apparently, what happened is... We get a crap game!

Seriously, i loved the game when i first saw it and i wanted to buy it with my hard earned money and stuff! Well after this i will TRY to return this game!

Why?

Here's why, the game seems to work smooth on the campaign and Guerilla mode, but on multiplayer, it runs like ######, ive never been disappointed like that before, if you want to make a game for console great, you also gotta make a good PC version too, that's exactly what ubisoft DID NOT DO, and before i get those comments about my PC, i have a Great PC, able to run BF3! and not able to run this? seriously ubisoft??

Now the game itself is good, for consoles, i dont have a console but from what i saw it's good! but for PC it's C.R.A.P!!! 50$ spent on something that i was excited for, but got disappointed from it!

NASA can't even run this game! im being serious! when it comes to MP this game wont even run 1 Frame Per Second! it's seriously disappointing!

Now, if ubisoft can fix these issues with a huge update it would be great, i will wait, and probably will change my mind about the game!

But for now, i will not play this! and will never actually look forward to this!

OH and one thing! i run BF3 on like very high to ultra, i cant even run Ghost Recon: Future Soldier on Lowest graphics and resolution!

After all this is my opinion!

0/10 major disappointment, you have to think 100000000000 times before buying a game from ubisoft! sorry!

I dont want alot of hate comments (since i know im gonna get them), im not mad about it, im just feeling that those 50$ that i spent went on nothing, a refund is good!

not sure if it matters but, I heard that Patch 1.3 will deal with MP issues and 1.4 after it, will fix stability issues. 1.3 and1.4 are being worked on (concurrently)according to info I culled from ubisoft forums.

Edited by Papa6

It is the first time since GRAW that I didn't buy the game and I don't think I will either. The main reason is that the game is third person shooter which I don't like this game play.

Ubi sent me many beta keys for Ghost Recon online which I tried a few time but didn't like at all .

You can see that this game is a console game and if they did a PC version of it is because they didn't want to relive the GR2 moments .

But if you do like this game play then you should give a chance to the devs to fix it .It's well known that all fps game that cames out need to be fixed more than once .I just hope for you PC players that this time the devs will do there jobs till the end.

I have heard that FPS are terribly difficult to develop. But the 3rd person view is more for movement and not any real aiming.you can aim in 3rd person and first person through the scope. the 3rd person view is great for viewing the battle area and deciding the next cover or concealment.

I read an article here today that stated in may, GR:FS hasn't sold well.ah well.

"We get a crap game!"

​

â

​

• CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q9450/ AMD Phenom II X4 940 or higher
  • RAM: 2 GB Windows XP / 3 GB Windows Vista & 7
  • GPU: 1024 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card based on nVidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD/ATi HD 5850 or better

^---> does your computer meet those requirements?

If not, calling a game bad due to an inferior machine is paramount to sacrilage.

Future Soldier is ######.

3. person is ######.

The game is packed with effects.

control in graw1 good. control in graw2 perfectly. control in Future Soldier ######!

The animations are cheap.

and the whole play is monotonous and boring.

Future Soldier 2/10 *

3. person is ######.

control in graw1 good. control in graw2 perfectly. control in Future Soldier ######!

Future Soldier 2/10 *

To be honest i like 3rd person better

But this game made me hate 3rd person games!

3. person is ######.

Future Soldier 2/10 *

My review on ghost recon and why i don't like it!

Feel free to add to the topic, but pls try to give some constructive reasons, and not just rant. :)

3. person is ######.

Future Soldier 2/10 *

The game is really good @ the fundamentals, aiming, gun control, cover.

With that being said the areas that absolutely NEED improvement: Servers, Host migration, Spawning near enemies.

• 4 weeks later...