Patch 1.3 and 1.4 coming

I'm hearing word on this so take it with a grain a salt. I've been told by the fella Rocky mentioned on the UBI forums that a patch was forthcoming. today being the 5th, the day of it's release(reported), no dice. But the fella in question was promised a refund for his 4 copies of the game.Again, take this with a grain of salt. N1mlock I think his name is...

Today I was cruising through the UBI forums and trying to find out an ETA or even if it had been released already. doesn't seem so but, word around the UBI forums is that maybe UBI decided to put 1.3 in with 1.4 and making a bigger patch. Again, take this with a grain of salt.

I was stuck with version 1.1 and tried to manually patch to 1.2, to at the least, bring me up to current and the manual patch deleted my ENTIRE GR:FS install. Boy was I ######. So the auto patcher broke on me too, which is why I was forced to try the manual patch via :http://ghost-recon.ubi.com/gr-portal/en-US/download_patch.aspx

but if your game won't auto patch for you.. rest assured, reinstall the game and let the auto patch do it's thing.

official word is that they will announce the patch once the date is set in stone. Apparently it's the matter of days now.

in all honesty, Im not expecting miracles from this patch. performance-wise my game is fine, and neither do i have any problems with input. the disconnections in multiplayer is what bugs me most, but given the peet-to-peer infrastructure, the game will never be perfect.

link:

The team is aware of your concerns / of the issues and reads every single comment posted in the threads in order to address reported issues as soon as possible.

As the next Title Update is almost here, I'd like to give you more details:

Title Update 1.3
  • Input compatibility fix
    • Mouse + WASD not working on some configurations;
    • Mouse + Xbox 360 Controller (no need to unplug the pad, everything will work simultaneously): when you connect/disconnect pad on-the-fly the key icons will change during the next pop up// the game still will display pad icons if the pad is connected.

[*]The team made progress on the online stability but needs more time for testing - online fix will be in TU 1.4

[*]Release - 09.07.2012 or 10.07.2012

What's next? Here is the current plan for Title Update 1.4. However please note that the content or the release date might change a bit - we'll keep you posted.

Title Update 1.4

• Content (TBD) :

[*]Release ETA - approximately one week after Title Update 1.3

Last edited by Ubi_Antoine; Yesterday at 04:46 PM.

Edited by Pave Low
Merged your other threads about this together (no need for three (or more) separate threads)