Ghost Recon.net Forums

[full quality looks horrible and grainy]

is my PC able to run on max setting, coz every time i put some of the settings to full the quality looks horrible and grainy,

specs:

i7 2600

nvidia geforce gtx 560 ti (2Gb)

8Gb ddr3 RAM

windows 7 pro 64-bit

also there are two other issues im having, since i got the game i have yet to play a multiplayer game without it saying 'connection to server lost', which is really frustrating, another issue is that the controls for the drone cant be changed from W A S D i play left handed and use the cursor key for moving around but i must still use the default keys for the drone which again, is very frustrating

Just FYI... I'm left handed too and was able to re-program my keys to the numbpad... and the tutorial info actually gives you the new program keys... make sure you have no controllers hooked up... that seems to be a problem.

is my PC able to run on max setting, coz every time i put some of the settings to full the quality looks horrible and grainy,

If you have playable framerate then i would think your pc is more than capable, higher screen resolution will push your gpu. I use a GTX 580 and GRFS pushes this graphics card down to around 30 frames per second on highest settings with vertical synchronization (VSYNC) off, and for me too it looks nasty and grainy in some places on the maps/levels, and the shadows on kozak look odd.