Ghost Recon.net Forums

which is the best gun for multiplayer... ?

• 2 months later...

Don't listen to these fools there's only one gun you need and that's the S805. While it's only for the Riflemen class it's available for both Ghost & Bodark. Suggested perks and parts? Don't mind if I do. Aiming Laser, Silencer, Match Trigger, Red Dot Sight, Angled Foregrip, Under-gas and of course Armor-piercing ammo. Basically anything that increasing the control. It's extremely accurate and in my experience the damage the guns do don't matter. I average 40-50 kills and 8-10 deaths. If you're going to shoot make them count shouldn't rely on the damage a gun can inflict rather your reflexes and accuracy play a more important role. If you don't own Arctic Strike DLC the the AK is the way to go. For the Scout I prefer SMGs. The P90 and M7 are the best ones. I'm not a big fan of the engineer so I can't help you there. See you on GRFS cadet ^_^

• 4 weeks later...

The ACR with AP rounds, p90 with ap rounds, fn-91 handles like the acr, goblin modded inside out is a beast, vss,srr,with ap rounds or exacto ammo, msr all the way with exacto ammo and a suppressor is still a one shot kill.

Now as far as pistols goes MP-412 POWERFUL BUT YOU WILL NEED TO BE PRECISE WHEN SHOOTING CARRIES LITTLE REVOLVER CARTRIDGES, NO NEED TO MENTION THE LATEST PISTOLS ADDED THEY ARE POWERFUL BY THEM SELVES, OTS-33 ROLLS LIKE A SECOND PRIMARY, KRISS KARD IT'S DECENT.

Edited by SMILECRY

Personally, the F2000 is an all around great gun, however, i have always preferred the 417 over all other guns. Set that up with a folded stock, AP ammo, long barrell, compensator 3x scope and undergassed and you got yourself one lethal weapon... However, "best gun" is far to varied a question, my friend. Honestly, the only way to tell is to get out there and try out different guns. Good luck bud.