the "Ghost Recon Forever" Dedicated Server

ApexMods

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, now we're getting somewhere... :)

Beginning this friday we'll introduce a regular game schedule for the Ghost Recon Forever server, and I am pleased to announce that we have agreed upon...

"Mods & Co-Op Weekend"

Every Friday (00:00-24:00 UTC) - "Mods Friday Free4All" - mod(s) active, open server setup

Every Saturday (00:00-24:00 UTC) - "Co-Op Saturday" - no mods, co-op, closed server setup

Every Sunday (00:00-24:00 UTC) - "Mods & Co-Op Sunday" - mod(s) active, co-op, closed server setup

We have not decided on which mod(s) to use for this weekend, so please let us know your favorite candidates. :thumbsup:

I sure hope I get to grab some games this weekend sometime!

My Vote: Rockall

• Just a note, when playing Rockall, set your graphics ingame to the highest settings you can run! :)

Best Regards,

Saker

Edited by FNG Saker

Weed shows you on ban list untill 19:52 today.

Says you were banned for mass exodus of server after you didnt get map wanted, and disrupting he server.

Reminder, when admins are on server they control the server, when admin sets map and someone changes map then causes a disturbance in server a ban can be expected.

Edited by zazel

Schedule has been adjusted due to popular demand:

Game Schedule:

• Monday to Thursday (00:00-24:00 UTC) - "Vanilla Week" - Ghost Recon incl. Expansions, Open Server Setup
  • Friday & Saturday (00:00-24:00 UTC) - "Mods Weekend Free4All" - Mod(s) Active, Open Server Setup
  • Every Sunday (00:00-24:00 UTC) - "Mods & Co-Op Sunday" - Mod(s) Active, Co-Op / Closed Server Setup

It seems that the server is running Rockall mod with the patch, but those who have the mod without the patch can still join. Plz remind everyone to get the patch that is on same download page as the mod. Not sure if this is related to the crashes or not, just know that someone who did not have patch was logged on server with the patched mod other day.