Full Ghost Recon 1 Retexturing [Project Novo]

MEDIAFIRE DOWNLOAD:

http://www.mediafire...u916863569a4o66

The MultiTACS skins will only turn up on desert, not quite finished with the woodland versions yet.

the water .rsb in M02 has not slowed down in scroll speed, the .rsb converter doesn't like me :(

REQUEST TO ALL TESTERS:

Due to the fact that I am, testing wise, blind (yes, still) there may be some issues with the Desert Ghosts and the NPC enemy Characters, if you find any bugs what so ever, screenshot them and let me know what's up.

Please also get screenshots of the MultiTACS in D08-Tank, I would very much like to see how it looks. if you find anything particularly cool on the new maps, screenies would be great, i'd love to see them and if they are really cool, it's wallpaper time for them.

I'll add a filefront mirror and the two files i forgot to add too.

One more thing.

Project Novo: Small 'n' Mighty will be started after the original retextures are finished, Small 'n' Mighty will be the low res version for low spec pooters

Edited by Zeealex

Unfortunately the only two guys I know who still do that aren't interested in any modelling, but this may be a worthy project in their eyes. I do know one user here, pepper or something like that, he sent me a PM offering to make maps for my mod but he hasn't got back, kind of strange.

aah well, it happens.

Despite the recent events of a proposition, the Retexture project is carrying on as it was if anything the proposition will have made this mod more likely to go ahead faster.

Edited by Zeealex

Thanks for testing 0-0 but the work that has gone into reskinning those georgians and russians is just too much to throw away, if you are talking about the georgians using MARPAT, then it's been confirmed they used it in 2008. finding the original Russian pattern is absolute hell, i can't find it anywhere so i had to use a simulate flora camo and WytchDokta's Russian camo bases.

i am aware of the road, it's the overlay in the texture, i'll get rid of that.

Edited by Zeealex