Ghost Recon.net Forums

What is wrong with the servers?

Ever since I have started playing Ghost Recon Future Soldier, I end up getting disconnected numerous times every time I pick up the controller. Is there someone attempting to fix this problem? When will the servers be dependable and lag-free?

When hell freezes over?

(Sorry, couldn't help myself.)

Seriously, this depends on how much effort Ubisoft is willing to pour into the server infrastructure. Seems like they may either still be overwhelmed by demand, or simply don't see this as an issue worth addressing. Don't want to go all-negative here, but Ubisoft's recent track record in this regard sure leaves a lot to be desired. I mean... they already have our money, so... :ninja:

Nah, don't write them off completely just yet. There really is a hailstorm of new players bombarding the servers, so maybe they really just need some time to adjust the capacities. A little patience and keeping our fingers crossed.

hi

so far i have been unable to play any "guerilla mode" coop game. As any game invite accepted is stopped by unable to john game due to dlc. Or somthing.

Why is there know "match macking" option. Like gerilla coop match ?.

After all the main reason i purchased the game was the multiplayer and Coop function !. Hope its sorted soon. Gt XxALPHADOG_BFxX