Eagle Eye Keyboard/Mouse for PS3 and GRFS

Rocky

My PS3 Eagle Eye just arrived last night from Amazon today. Looking forward to setting it up this evening :)

You'll never want to go back to a DualShock! It takes a little while to set up to your liking (took me 3hrs.) Make sure you have compatible devices. Scope mode is a bit of a pain to set-up as you have to hold down the button the entire time while tweaking in game.

My PS3 Eagle Eye just arrived last night from Amazon today. Looking forward to setting it up this evening :)

You'll never want to go back to a DualShock! It takes a little while to set up to your liking (took me 3hrs.) Make sure you have compatible devices. Scope mode is a bit of a pain to set-up as you have to hold down the button the entire time while tweaking in game.

In Ghost ReconFuture Soldier the right analog stick is set to: Rotate Camera / Scope / Iron Siight. I'm having issues to get all three mapped to my Right Click Button on Mouse ( Logitech G5 )

Also the square button on controller is set to: Take Cover / Rush / Cover Swap. I can only get Take Cover to work.

Any ideas or suggestions on mapping a better .cfg would be much appreciated :)

In Ghost ReconFuture Soldier the right analog stick is set to: Rotate Camera / Scope / Iron Siight. I'm having issues to get all three mapped to my Right Click Button on Mouse ( Logitech G5 )

Also the square button on controller is set to: Take Cover / Rush / Cover Swap. I can only get Take Cover to work.

Any ideas or suggestions on mapping a better .cfg would be much appreciated :)

I haven't used the setup for combos as I find I don't need them. The regular setup only allows one button mapped per keystroke/mouse button press.

L1 is aim and R3 is scope. In the EE program you need to map these to your keyboard/mouse buttons. For example I mapped my scope to my middle mouse button on the scroll wheel and my aim is mapped to my second mouse button. I would send my config to you but I am using a belkin n52te for my keyboard and my mouse is a reaper edge, so unless you have that setup it would be pointless as well as you might not like the layout I have. I hope this helps. If not go through the video tutorials on the site as they help a lot and scan the forums as there is much info there. Also, make sure you use the advanced setup in game to tweak settings for your mouse.

Cheers,

Edited by Hellman

I appreciate your reply as I will be tweaking it over the weekend :yes:

No worries... just an FYI... I spent a couple of hours remapping my buttons as I found using the WASD hard to move so I ended up mapping movement to the thumbstick on the n52te and now I finally am happy with my setup.