GRFS PC delayed

Yes, I signed up for the blinged-out version on Steam. Annoyed it's been delayed but the GRO Beta might come back online in the meantime and that, as I keep saying, is a truly superb shooter.

GRFS PC willl be good in places, disappointing in others. Tactical shooter fans will not be completely satisfied and some will be very annoyed indeed with it. There will be complaints about the multiplayer matchmaking, the game modes and Uplay. The PC singleplayer campaign will be criticised for over-empowering the player at the expense of tactical challenge and, in general, the console-led trend towards cinematics and action-orientated gameplay will be lamented. Above all, get ready for some very heated Call of Duty comparisons, both positive and otherwise.

It's pretty much delayed because of windows XP.

Ubisoft have not really officially said GRFS PC is delayed for any reason, they just posted on their GRFS PC forum new dates, haha, sigh @ Ubisoft. I'm a tad confused at the xp patch, it doesn't say the patch is for the game to run in win xp, it says the xp patch will allow the game running on DirectX 9 under Direct X 10/11 systems, hehehe. I wonder what the TriDef 3D is like?, although i'll be using nvidia 3D vision kit.

Well the 14th has come and gone, I've just found out that my collector’s tin of GRFS won't be available till the 28th now.

Yes it’s good that the UBIsoft spend a bit more time to iron out all the glitches and bugs but be warned UBIsoft, the patience of customers can only be tested for so long before PC fans start leaving the franchise in droves!

The lesson learnt is valuable though. ;)

Edited by Anthonyf