uplay guns

Thibault

Hi there

I've got enough Uplay points to unlock the two LMG's. My question is, are these guns also unlocked then for campaign play or is it just for multiplayer? Thanks for the input!

Don't know if this already has been discussed, if so my apologies if this has been discussed in another topic!

Hi there

I've got enough Uplay points to unlock the two LMG's. My question is, are these guns also unlocked then for campaign play or is it just for multiplayer? Thanks for the input!

Don't know if this already has been discussed, if so my apologies if this has been discussed in another topic!

I would think so. According to the challenges they can be used in the campaign.

Well, that is what is happening for me. If you live in a rural area where internet connections can randomly cut out (old copper wires and long way from telecom exchange FTW), and your connection cuts out when you're on a mission, the weapons won't be present in the LMG or AR weapons menu on your next mission if you don't reconnect and log back in to Xbox Live/PSN.