Assault Rifle Issue

Anyone help a brother out here? Completed the SP Campaign today and I decided to double-check something I saw. Sure enough, on the Tiger Dust scenario, for the Assault Rifle Challenge, it has a list of available AR's to use for the challenge and amongst them is this: F2000. Which I can only assume means this: FN F2000 Same assault rifle used by Sam Fisher throughout the Splinter Cell series, though labeled as the 'SC2000'. Now, ever since I was about twelve years old, I've been playing through the SC series and it's what got me hooked on the Tom Clancy Franchise as a whole. I would love to give this gun a whirl on a Co-Op campaign, just for nostalgia's sake. Has anyone had any luck in unlocking it for use? If so, would you be so kind to share what it was you did specifically? Is it an Elite Difficulty unlock?

Anyone help a brother out here? Completed the SP Campaign today and I decided to double-check something I saw. Sure enough, on the Tiger Dust scenario, for the Assault Rifle Challenge, it has a list of available AR's to use for the challenge and amongst them is this: F2000. Which I can only assume means this: FN F2000 Same assault rifle used by Sam Fisher throughout the Splinter Cell series, though labeled as the 'SC2000'. Now, ever since I was about twelve years old, I've been playing through the SC series and it's what got me hooked on the Tom Clancy Franchise as a whole. I would love to give this gun a whirl on a Co-Op campaign, just for nostalgia's sake. Has anyone had any luck in unlocking it for use? If so, would you be so kind to share what it was you did specifically? Is it an Elite Difficulty unlock?

If you go to Gunsmith, it shows all the unlockable weapons. I don't see it on there.

If you go to Gunsmith, it shows all the unlockable weapons. I don't see it on there.

Etc0120120527.jpg

That has me hung up too. I grabbed this screencap just to make sure I wasn't seeing things and there it is: far right to the AK47. Does anyone have further details or...?

Edited by Ghost-Bat

There is also TMP9, Mk. 17, MN91-30, M40 and S805 listed in challenges but not present in game. Arctic Strike DLC content list states "six new weapons," so now put 2 and 2 together.

As for the AK47 and Mk. 14, they are unlocked for Gunsmith upon activating Uplay Passport.

Edited by WytchDokta