Ghost Recon.net Forums

Will they be adding leaderboards for Future Soldier..??

OR have they already and i just can't find them.. it would seem a bit weird to not be able to compare yourself to everyone else,

i've seen player stats but i want to see world rankings??

OR have they already and i just can't find them.. it would seem a bit weird to not be able to compare yourself to everyone else,

Go to the multiplayer main menu, click Right Trigger (RT) and then the Y button. It will then show the leaderboards.

Go to the multiplayer main menu, click Right Trigger (RT) and then the Y button. It will then show the leaderboards.

thx.

For what ever reason my leader board for myself is stuck. I can not advanced at all because its froze. I have friends play the game once and they fly right by me and I been playing the game everyday. Doing very good and almost never loosen and being the top player on average. And I got nothing to show for it because I swear its stuck on day one on my first match.

For what ever reason my leader board for myself is stuck. I can not advanced at all because its froze. I have friends play the game once and they fly right by me and I been playing the game everyday. Doing very good and almost never loosen and being the top player on average. And I got nothing to show for it because I swear its stuck on day one on my first match.

When you go to the leader board make sure your looking at your gamertag and not someone else on your friends list. Also on the top of the leader board it says the gametype. For example "Conflict" which is usually the first one on the leader board. When you hit the RB on the controller it will bring you to the next gametype, and so on and so fourth. Each gametype has different stats so you might be looking on the wrong gametype. If you select your name while out of the leader board click on "Player Stats" and it will show you your overall stats of your performance on the game. Such as favorite class, favorite grenade, time spent playing, etc.

If you are still having this problem there are two reasons. 1) The server is screwed up on your end. 2) The sever is screwed up on Ubisoft's end.