GhostRecon.net in GRFS Credits

Rocky

Classy move by Ubi to include this in the game :)

Great to see Giampi in there - he had an encylcopedic knowledge of all the modders for the original GR

Thanks to Mean for typing out the full list :thumbsup:

Reminds me of Bob the Nailer, XavierOnasis, and Karate Kid. Those guys were really weird.

OMG. How could I forget those guys. I can't even remember if I loved them or banned them LMAO.

LMAO Brilliant Riley, just brilliant.

LMAO!!! Too funny. The bewliderment in this post is palpable.

Wow I just read all ten pages, those were CRAZY days around here back then, some of the characters were gerat though and I kinda miss them now.

Wow, I never thought I would see the day where my name is listed in the credits for anything except my obituary!

I can still remember the day that XO beat me in the find Rocky puzzle game. I was so mad at myself for not following my instincts. :wall:

Edited by ZJJ

Wow, I never thought I would see the day where my name is listed in the credits for anything except my obituary!

I can still remember the day that XO beat me in the find Rocky puzzle game. I was so mad at myself for not following my instincts. :wall:

How did that work again? Find Rocky? Wha....

And so sure you had it in the bag because you tracked down where I saved the images on the server. Too bad that was only part of it.

How did that work again? Find Rocky? Wha....

I cut up a picture of Rocky the squirrel and placed the pieces in random posts throughout the forums. First non-staff member to find them won a special badge for under their name.

sounds like fun you should do it again one day :lol:

anyway :offtopic::P

For the 10th anniversary celebration I attempted to do this again with an neverbefore seen image from GRFS but I was unsuccessful in getting one. :(

• 3 weeks later...
I finally found the full list on the youtubes...
Full list?

Who provided THAT list?

Me?...Ten years and errrrr...nothing? Awwww... :(

Where's Para'? Where's Gordo'? Where's Dan? Where's WK? Where's Kimi? Where's HF?...etc. etc........etc.

In fact, where's GRIN? They made the best they could with the tools they had...errr...although they argued with HF in here IIRC about not being able to run and gun or change mag's on the run or something...and they were responsible for pre-fire in GRAW...######!!!

'just shows how detached this publisher has always been from 'some' of its fan base.

DS...Peace.