Need a gr.net banner!

Rocky

I know some of you are getting pretty nifty with graphics, so see if you can come up with a banner for GhostRecon.net to the following specification...

Must contain "www.GhostRecon.net" all caps or lower case, either is fine.

Might contain "Covering Ghost Recon since 2001"

Must be 160Wx600H pixels

That's it! :thumbsup:

I don't even know where to get Ghost Recon characters to use in the image. Does anyone have that package with the Ghost Recon concept art and soldiers on hand, or something similar?

https://www.google.com/search?q=ghost+recon+future+soldier&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=c6l&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&prmd=imvnsu&source=lnms&tbm=isch&ei=ag-0T6_dJaPM0QXX65HmDw&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CGUQ_AUoAQ&biw=1680&bih=852

You don't like the current one anymore?

Check the dimensions, this is for a skyscraper banner :)

Oops, sorry for not paying attention. :ph34r:

Are you looking for the same style as the current header, a radically different look, or something in between?

• 4 months later...

I'd submit one just for fun, but I know the winning one will be by Zeealex. smile.gif

well considering i managed to completely miss the entire thread for months, i'm doubtful somehow :lol:

but rocky, if you are still looking for one, i can do something for you if you want.

Edited by Zeealex