Xbox 360 beta keys

osage07

is there anyway to get active keys for the new beta i've been out of the loop since i pre-ordered it n i was to late to use my key. I'm pretty disappointed that there is even a register date for this i've been waiting 5 yrs to play, when i hear there's a beta for this n i try to register it wont let me. so if there is anyway of getting a beta key that works that would be awesome. Admins help a fan out

I'm pretty sure more people feel this way it wouldn't hurt to release it now on xbox live gaming marketplace

to be honest there is really no point in playing the beta, there is 18 days til the full game releases so that's just under 3 weeks away.

The beta is buggy anyway so that will put you off if you are one of those people who judge a book by it's first page.

My advice is that. wait a bit longer.

is there anyway to get active keys for the new beta i've been out of the loop since i pre-ordered it n i was to late to use my key. I'm pretty disappointed that there is even a register date for this i've been waiting 5 yrs to play, when i hear there's a beta for this n i try to register it wont let me. so if there is anyway of getting a beta key that works that would be awesome. Admins help a fan out

I'm pretty sure more people feel this way it wouldn't hurt to release it now on xbox live gaming marketplace

I've got a couple keys.

CMWJH-YCCX6-C7KPX-9K9XD-9PXDZ

CMWVH-HJ4YF-W237W-C46KD-VTRVZ