Watch-GRFS Alpha short film.

FifaJay

Very quick Jay, it was only announced 2 hours ago! Watching it now...

Full Press Release

ondon, UK — May 3, 2012 - Today Ubisoft announced that Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Alpha, the short movie prequel to Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier, will premiere exclusively on LOVEFiLM - Europe's largest subscription service for streaming films and TV series over the internet and sending DVDs and games by post. LOVEFiLM members will be able to stream Ghost Recon Alpha via LOVEFiLM Instant from 3rd May.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Alpha the movie is a thrilling and intense live-action short film set in the Tom Clancy universe.

Inserted deep behind enemy lines, the Ghosts must strike swiftly to eliminate one of the world’s most feared war criminals; but some missions don’t always go as planned.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Alpha is deeply connected with the upcoming release of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier:

- Characters: Characters present in the movie will be playable characters in the video game.

- Storyline: Their actions in the movie also have direct implications on the video game storyline.

- Location: The location of the movie will also be playable in the game’s multiplayer modes.

- Exclusive unlock: A secret code is also hidden in the movie, enabling access to an exclusive weapon in the game. (unlock available only on Xbox 360® and PC)

For more information and to watch Ghost Recon Alpha, please visit: http://lovefilm.com/ghostrecon

Trailer here:

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier is scheduled to release for the Xbox 360® and the Sony PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system on May 25th, 2012 and for PC on June 15th, 2012.

For more information on Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier please visit www.ghostrecon.com

About Ubisoft:

Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified lineup of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 26 countries and has sales in more than 55 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. For the 2010–11 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of 1.039 billion euros. To learn more, please visit ubisoftgroup.com.

© 2012 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Tom Clancy's, Ghost Recon, Ghost Recon Future Soldier, the Soldier Icon, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.

About LOVEFiLM

• LOVEFiLM is an Amazon company and is the leading European film subscription service with over 2 million members in the UK, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, and Norway

• In February 2011 LOVEFiLM was acquired by Amazon EU SARL

• LOVEFiLM members can enjoy the benefits of DVDs delivered straight to their door with LOVEFiLM By Post and streaming films online via LOVEFiLM Instant

• LOVEFiLM Instant is available on over 175 Internet-enabled devices including PCs, PlayStation®3, iPad®, Xbox 360, plus a growing number of Blu-Ray players and Internet-connected TVs including Sony, Samsung, LG and Cello

• LOVEFiLM is available for one low monthly price – with no late fees

• Titles are also available to everyone on a pay-per-view basis via LOVEFiLM Box Office

• Members can choose from a selection of over 70,000 titles available across Blu-ray, DVDs, video games and instant streaming

• LOVEFiLM offers a range of video games rental options in the UK market to support gaming across Xbox 360, Xbox, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®2, Wii and DS

• LOVEFiLM members have generated over 80 million film ratings and written more than 1 million reviews

• For additional information including a breakdown of packages visit www.lovefilm.com

Copy that Guy's,wont post here without consent as alway's :thumbsup:

Didnt expect this to appear online like this or in this fashion,I thought this was only going to be released when GRfs came out

in Australia & New Zealand in the collector's edition.

With releasing like this,dont you think it may drop sale's for the collector's edition in those region's.

sorry blame i can see barely anything, on that quality. might be a blu ray thing to look at.

NOT TO BE READ BY PEOPLE WHO SAW THE WARMONGERS FILE BUT HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE YET

so chuck DIDN'T die in a chopper crash then. i knew it!

Edited by Zeealex

Overall I loved the movie, it REALLY made me want to get stuck into the offline campiagn, and then get stuck into some good co-op campaign missions.

LIKED how they weaved in gameplay type action

DISLIKED sometimes it could have passed for a HalfLife2 movie

Me too, I think the Filmmakers did outstanding job considering the chore of all the things they had to weave together in this short; showing once again we Frenchies may not know how to balance a checkbook, but film craft we got!

:zorro:   

Overall I loved the movie, it REALLY made me want to get stuck into the offline campiagn, and then get stuck into some good co-op campaign missions. Hell yess! campiagn. Multiplayer is not for a old dog like me,lol;)

LIKED how they weaved in gameplay type action

DISLIKED sometimes it could have passed for a HalfLife2 movie

Edited by Sgt :Neidher

G4/X-play showed the entire "movie" on the 3rd of may...i enjoyed it overall...

the lead "ghost" was the only one that seemed out of place...

about the only true complaint i have is that the ghosts featured were consitent with the 2010 version of the game and not what we have now...i wouldnt mind an actual series, even something along the style of roughnecks.

kudos to them for using the set of the film and turning it into an actual MP map for the game..too bad it doesnt retain the same grit as in the film

Edited by 5timechamp

G4/X-play showed the entire "movie" on the 3rd of may...i enjoyed it overall...

the lead "ghost" was the only one that seemed out of place...

about the only true complaint i have is that the ghosts featured were consitent with the 2010 version of the game and not what we have now...i wouldnt mind an actual series, even something along the style of roughnecks.

kudos to them for using the set of the film and turning it into an actual MP map for the game..too bad it doesnt retain the same grit as in the film

I really enjoyed the video, that machanical walking dog or whatever that was was scary as hell, when it started chasing that ghost i just thought about how hard that will be in the game itself. It reminded me of a "Boss" enemy in some games. Thats like the one thing the ghosts don't like to see showing up in battle.

I really enjoyed the video, that machanical walking dog or whatever that was was scary as hell, when it started chasing that ghost i just thought about how hard that will be in the game itself. It reminded me of a "Boss" enemy in some games. Thats like the one thing the ghosts don't like to see showing up in battle.

yeah the mech was rather well done..again will those be in the game? given that the video was based on the old build...granted the future soldier ghosts have access to a much slower mech type vehicle..would it be safe to assume that the werewolves have their own variation of the vehicle....

Rocky or anyone else here, could you possibly find out what the secret code is :)? if you guys don't mind and got free time.

буря-2

That's the code to unlock the Five-SeveN CM

Thanks, where does that appear in the short?

Think there is an image posted by a user on GR.com.if I find it I'll post it.

You unlock/insert code by doing it online via GR.com>GR network.

You get the Five-Seven,and suppose it is to be redeemed through the full game.

Tested in the Beta,but didnt show up.

Edit:

Info added.

Image code:10.01 mins into Alpha film.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2012/18/1336188276-sacreUBISOFT.png

Posted by:Nexolate

"Wild Boar"

ULTERIOR FEUDS

Here is a short link to GR code topic.

http://bit.ly/J2gh16

Edited by FifaJay