Game over

Giampi

It's time I face the truth: I no longer have interest for GR and modding. In these past few years I tried desperately to come back to GR world, mainly to finish the mods I was up to but I could not find the energy to do it.

I realized I was already finding excuses, plus or minus justified, real life, other temporary interests, the fact that GR didn't run (properly) on Linux systems.

Fact is that I really can't go back to the past, for me GR is past, it's history, a sweet passion I had and loved, a period that will always stays in my memories, a great period of my life.

I herewith publicly apologize to Ingeloop who created great skins for the EDF mod, mod that I grant him any right including all (partial) missions I made. Sorry mate but I can't continue.

And I apologize to all the community, I hope anyway my name will remain with the few things I did together with all other great modders I had the opportunity to meet, first of all Janie42, Streinger, Cobaka and the already mentioned Ingeloop.

I have to live my life in the present, in the future and not looking into the past. It's definitely over

Game over

Giampi (former Giwex, GiWeDa, GWDS)

PS: Rocky, if you feel this is not the place for this post feel free to move it, I spent almost all my time in this section and I thought this was the best section for my farewell.

Wet Sun

The Punisher

Armenia Scared

The Pond

Desert Siege Cinematic Version

And more I have can't remember right now, you have no apology to make for providing some really great innovative Ghost Recon mods and support to other modders over the years, you're name will remain in the Ghost Recon Modding Hall of Fame!

Thanks and enjoy life!

Good luck on everything you do in the future and stop in every once in awhile as theres still many of us old timers kicking around here. :cheers: Was a pleasure working with you on getting the 8 Days Reloaded mod put together for the GR fans to enjoy. :thumbsup:

Wet Sun

The Punisher

Armenia Scared

The Pond

Desert Siege Cinematic Version

And more I have can't remember right now, you have no apology to make for providing some really great innovative Ghost Recon mods and support to other modders over the years, you're name will remain in the Ghost Recon Modding Hall of Fame!

Thanks and enjoy life!

x2

Keep in touch on the forums m8. Best wishes to your family.

:)

Hey Giampi, great to see you around my friend.

Please do not feel bad about not finishing any mods. You should only do them if you have the time and passion to continue, it shouldn't be a chore.

Hopefully you still have time once in awhile to come by GR.net for the comradarie and keeping in touch with old friends. :thumbsup:

Giampi, old friend ;)

I made that same decision too, but years ago. Life changes and we have to go on. Also from me, a huge thanks for all your work, all your help and of course on releasing my big mod as an equipment mod as I couldn't find the motivation to finish what I had planned.

take care, Stalker

• 3 weeks later...