Banned from official forums again

Lenney

Well, it looks like my IP has been banned again for stating my negative opinions about GR:FS as I did with GRAW and GR2 before that. Gave me no warning both times and no chance to appeal either. I never once broke the ToS. They only look at volume of posts being reported by the fanboi's and throw down the ban hammer. I will never buy another Ubisoft product again. You guys take care. Just remember, we made GR what it is today by supporting GR2 and GRAW which were both chalk full of stupid crap we begged them to remove and stripped of features we wanted to stay, and they ignored us each and every time. I'm going to go crawl in a hole now and cry b/c I was really hoping they would listen and give us something special again.

Alex, what could be worse than a futuristic third-person port with Star Trek under-barrel shotguns, see-through-wall goggles, supergrenades, and invisibility cloaks?

three words, Call of Duty, conversation stops there i thought you were stopping that anyway?

This is getting so lame... <_<

It's a different game! Some may like it and some may not. Personally I like GRAW2 and the few times I played GRAW1 I thought it sucked. Just the way it is, no?

It's too bad we do not have our personal developers to cater to our personal and specific needs/wishes. Sometimes you like and even love a game and sometimes it's just not a game for you. I don't think that complaining about GR-FS and 'spreading the word' on how it, in your opinion, sucks will change anything. :huh: