Beta is not loading?

TheMazinTar

I've gotten a beta key, downloaded the beta, gotten into gunsmith, but whenever I try to join a game it goes immediately to the screen with the Xbox controller and says it's loading, but nothing is happening! I must have been watching the screen for the pas twenty minutes!

Any help would be awesome.

Edited by Tinker
Title changed

Welcome to the beta! This is pretty much status quo with this game since late lastnight. I tried again this morning and same issues. If you get connected to an inprogress game it seems to hang at the load. If you're lucky enough to get tossed into a loading lobby the game then seems to load ok after that.

Welcome to the beta! This is pretty much status quo with this game since late lastnight. I tried again this morning and same issues. If you get connected to an inprogress game it seems to hang at the load. If you're lucky enough to get tossed into a loading lobby the game then seems to load ok after that.

Yeah, that's exactly what happened; I had to wait 'till the afternoon to get it to work.