Free Ghost Recon Online Beta Keys

bobmanuk

Hi all,

In browsing some other freebie pages I came across a site giving away thousands of beta keys for GR:Online

the site can be found Here

when i got the key a week ago there were over 30000 left, i cant find out how many they have left but i know they are still giving the away.

you have to register and keep clicking the apply for beta key until they give you one, if you dont get one right away, keep trying, the clock resets after 30 seconds so you can keep trying to get one.

once you get the key just log into the gr:o site and activate your key.

if you have any issues by all means ask for help but dont expect someone to give you a key for nothing.

Bob

PS - Please note that this site is NOT an official support forum. If you are unable to enter your beta key after applying for one in the first place then please contact the ubisoft support team and raise a ticket. I have posted a load of links further down the page. I cant do more than that.

Edited by bobmanuk

EDIT: wait, looks fine, but that's a bit hard on the people who waited! :lol:

Well sorry I didn't find it sooner, I can confirm it is legitimate, I have two keys from them and they both work fine.

i know it might not be worth much since i actually posted it in the first place but they do work.

Sent using my HTC Desire

Edited by bobmanuk

EDIT: wait, looks fine, but that's a bit hard on the people who waited! :lol:

Well sorry I didn't find it sooner, I can confirm it is legitimate, I have two keys from them and they both work fine.

i know it might not be worth much since i actually posted it in the first place but they do work.

Sent using my HTC Desire

I know you were having a laugh, just saying I wish I had found it sooner. Tbh I don't even know when they started the giveaway... Oh well, hopefully it will give gr:o more people to play alongside with as I seem to keep being put in teams with the same people

i have problem

i have uplay accout

beta key and all but its says me that i in beta queue

so i cant enter the beta key

when you log in, if you click on the apply for beta/redeem beta key button (big yellow box with black writing) whether youve applied or not, it should take you to the following link

http://ghostrecononline.uk.ubi.com/signup/enter-beta-key?from=home

it will look like this

grot.png

enter the key, follow instructions.

Edited by bobmanuk

but the appy for beta key after login isnt show up the yellow button

then click the link i posted in the last post.

i have just registered an account, i have clicked the button apply for beta key, this is the page i get after logging into http://ghostrecononline.uk.ubi.com/

gro2.png

I always see a big yellow box to the right that says Redeem Beta Key, if you dont, click the link Here it SHOULD take you to the page where you can enter your key, if it doesnt, open a support ticket with ubisoft.

i dont see yellow key -betta key

only watch trailer and grey color of you are in the beta queue

Then you need to tell ubisoft I can only give you links and try to help, if it doesn't work then I'm sorry I can't fix it for you

You could try another browser, I know some things don't display properly in all browsers.

link does not work for people in the US :(

...if anyone has one to spare please message me the key

from what ive read, if your a US player then you wont be able to activate any beta key... correct me if im wrong but im sure thats the case, sorry.

but i am uk player

i have all but it doesnt show up the redeem or enter beta key

We are not an official support forum, I have made suggestions, if it doesnt work, I'm sorry but tough, its a site issue, nothing I can do about that, now please go and contact ubisoft support

link does not work for people in the US :(

...if anyone has one to spare please message me the key

from what ive read, if your a US player then you wont be able to activate any beta key... correct me if im wrong but im sure thats the case, sorry.

no that's not true. i've been playing for a couple of days now here in Texas, my problem is that a friend of mine signed up for the beta when i did and didn't get a key. playing GR:Online with my friends would make the experience much better.

• 4 weeks later...

OK. I'm gonna post this so people won't waste their time with this thread.

1st of all: THESE BETA KEYS DO NOT WORK.

2nd of all: YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE US WEBSITE OF GHOST RECON ONLINE. THEN YOU WILL GET THE SCREEN TO REDEEM YOUR KEY. Besides, the beta key won't work. Don't waste your time.

quote from the site:

Keys are valid for all countries in the open beta: including the UK, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and the Nordic territories but not the US

Not exactly fine print is it?

so basically you've just wasted YOUR time, telling us not to waste OUR time, because somebody didn't read the whole article. <_<

Edited by Zeealex

This thread is here now for anyone who has spare keys to post them here. Trying to keep all this into 1 place.

Sry to see you had trouble, but as posted above, a little research would of avoided the confusion. Also make use of the PM system to contact the person who posted the key.

:)

This thread is here now for anyone who has spare keys to post them here. Trying to keep all this into 1 place.

Sry to see you had trouble, but as posted above, a little research would of avoided the confusion. Also make use of the PM system to contact the person who posted the key.

:)

I had trouble? Countless numbers of other people had trouble. T_T