Warmongers Inc - coded messages

So they posted new coded messages on Warmongers in the latest files...

anybody found a way to solve it? I've been going :wall: at it and no luck so far...

I guess those numbers on the right are the key to the message... but how to interpret them?

maybe somebody has a hint?

Unfortunately the text is badly reproduced, so OCR readers cannot handle it :wall:

Here's the first part of page one.

VBEEQ WBQTF HQCWF BYBBY RLDPM MCNZG UUNSP

TALRR PUZSD USRFI UIWCP JXIYN PWCWQ RRATU

KCLZK AAJLO CBESU ERSSL VOZWJ IAMAW EVCJK

OOZCF FSVHX IFHGM ULYKJ LONNL YTALX TOMFV

Well, I found a cypher that kind of looks like this, this could be a hint, but I have run out of time... for now...

http://www.richkni.co.uk/php/crypta/adfgvx.php

how did you come by the first word as being Blood? Please detail as much as possible...

I've seen such codes before when I served in the Navy... but they were just used to authenticate ourselves on the comms...

But we had another paper as to decrypt it or use the necessary letters to authenticate ourselves.

I'll have another look at it tomorrow... I'm beat for now, better get some rest...

how did you come by the first word as being Blood? Please detail as much as possible...

I've seen such codes before when I served in the Navy... but they were just used to authenticate ourselves on the comms...

But we had another paper as to decrypt it or use the necessary letters to authenticate ourselves.

I'll have another look at it tomorrow... I'm beat for now, better get some rest...

took a logical guess by what there was there. don't rely on it though probably barking up the wrong tree.

@rocky :rofl: it was kind of ironic looking back, but i was rather tired XD

Hmm I don't know if I'm on the right way... but I guess the key to the cypher are the notes on the second image file...

if we put alphabetically a letter above each column we go from A till G

for the rows it's from A till M

so if you get the notes with it, you can take out the codes that are important...

but the notes are unreadable for a big part

I got for

AA: VBEEQ AD: OOZCF

AM: JYRML

Then it gets unreadable until CH: MRKIS

hmm hope I'm on the right way with this...

though I doubt those notes are anything else than coördinates for the right codes in the document

Maybe if you put the codes in that order, you may have words vertically...

Edited by Thibault

Another possibility is that the letter notes are coördinates for just letters and not five letter codes...

so each letter in the codes is a column or a row...

I'll get some work done on it later... too tired and looking at it, it's a big blur...

Good luck on those working on it! :thumbsup: