New campaign?

• 1 month later...

The only way to make a mission with snow is to make a whole new map in 3dsmax and even then it will not (as far as I am aware) be possible to simulate actual (falling) snow. Things like footprints in the snow wouldn't be possible either.

So the only thing you would end up having is a white-ish map. If you would like to see snow on roofs etc., all these buildings would also have to be made in 3dsmax....

It will be a lot (A LOT!) of work to make. :whistle: and I wonder if it will be as good looking as it sounds.

The only way to make a mission with snow is to make a whole new map in 3dsmax and even then it will not (as far as I am aware) be possible to simulate actual (falling) snow. Things like footprints in the snow wouldn't be possible either.

So the only thing you would end up having is a white-ish map. If you would like to see snow on roofs etc., all these buildings would also have to be made in 3dsmax....

It will be a lot (A LOT!) of work to make. :whistle: and I wonder if it will be as good looking as it sounds.

Thanks for explaining so easy and you enternder reason I do not think it worthwhile.

Da Anyway I hope they do soon another singleplayer campaign.

Of course you know of any trick for pc god mode (immortality) pear for the missions lone wolf?

Spanish1,

You're welcome. So you see...the amount of work involved will prevent modders from making maps like that.

Why would you want a God-mode cheat? Doesn't that take the fun out of the game? Knowing you will be invulnerable you will end up running through the map without the fear of being shot.... Anyway, there probably are numerous cheats out there, but I must honestly say I don't know any. There are some xml codes that will give you more health, but I wouldn't know how you'd activate them without unbundling files.

:thumbsup: