Russian Player: Expanded Edition - general topic

@ Igor Kool: thank You. :) There will be some more Russian special forces models in the mod, like for example those:

http://s8.postimage....yer_Mod_Scr.png

or those:

http://s9.postimage....yer_Mod_Scr.png

(Again, sorry for posting them on some other site, but they are just too big).

Edited by Chudy Picio

@ Igor Kool: You're not bothering me, really, I like to answer some questions. :) The weapons you will be using in the mod are for example AK-74M, RPK-74, SVD Dragunov and even the AKS-74U, which was not usable for player in the original game. The weapons will be mostly Russian, of course. :)

Edited by Chudy Picio

The news are that I have discovered some things that desperately need to be changed/fixed, also I have to add some new things. So there are a few things that I have to do.

@ Igor Kool: yes, I am using the voices from the Russian version of the game.

Edited by Chudy Picio

Hey man, can you upload some Russian voices for us as preview please? I never owned Russian version (let alone knew it existed) but it will be interesting to hear it.

and I am sorry to hear that you have encountered problems, hope you get through them and release your wonderfull mod. If I can help with anything (like stop bothering you :D), I would love to help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Chudy Picio changed the title to Russian Player: Expanded Edition - general topic
  • ApexMods featured this topic