Squad I Pick isn't the one I Deploy With in Campaign

BIGGamerer

I thought I got the game to work properly, but I'm having another weird issue. This time, when attempting to continue a saved campaign, everything goes right, until the actual mission loads. After that, the squad I just picked isn't the one that's deployed. Instead, it's a single guy whose last name is Wong. It should be noted that I when I most recently did a Quick Mission, I picked Wong, and only Wong, to be on my platoon for the firefight. (I'm presuming that if I were to do another quick mission, pick a different platoon, I'll call it platoon Z, and then attempt to continue my saved campaign and pick a platoon, platoon X, I'll deploy with Platoon Z, not X.) Help is appreciated.

EDIT: I attempted to run another Quick Mission, only to have the two-man squad I picked be replaced by Wong. (I'm running the game with the most recent patch (v1.4) and without DS and IT on Windows Vista Home Premium without using compatibility mode.)

Edited by BIGGamerer

I thought I got the game to work properly, but I'm having another weird issue. This time, when attempting to continue a saved campaign, everything goes right, until the actual mission loads. After that, the squad I just picked isn't the one that's deployed. Instead, it's a single guy whose last name is Wong. It should be noted that I when I most recently did a Quick Mission, I picked Wong, and only Wong, to be on my platoon for the firefight. (I'm presuming that if I were to do another quick mission, pick a different platoon, I'll call it platoon Z, and then attempt to continue my saved campaign and pick a platoon, platoon X, I'll deploy with Platoon Z, not X.) Help is appreciated.

EDIT: I attempted to run another Quick Mission, only to have the two-man squad I picked be replaced by Wong. (I'm running the game with the most recent patch (v1.4) and without DS and IT on Windows Vista Home Premium without using compatibility mode.)

Try this: go to your Ghost Recon\Data\Temp folder, right click the avatar.toe file and go to Properties. If the Read Only box is checked, uncheck it. That's the only way I can think of that your squad isn't what you pick in the Platoon selection screen.