Valient Hammer Walkthrough.

Zeealex

I really loved watching this mission walkthrough, it looks more like the old style GR environments we were given, and it's DEFINITELY an improvement.

Enjoy!

Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUS6Pa_VPeY

Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ8j-G-O5Dg&feature=related

along with that, the ghosts seem to get along pretty well:

GRFS-Amazon-screenLG2.jpg

Edited by Zeealex

Damn, that actually looks fun. Too bad nobody showed me this earlier or I wouldn't have gone psycho on FS. This is actually the closest they've gotten to OGR since OGR. At last we are out of the damned Mexican streets with row after row of locked doors, should've been Ghost Recon: Advanced Streetfighter.

The environment does look so much more like Ghost Recon than either of the abysmally bad GRAW titles did. It almost looks like Ghost Recon, in fact. I'm still not digging the optical camouflage, though, and sincerely hope that it gets the axe completely before the game ships. Not that I'll be purchasing the game, if it ships w/ Ubi's draconian "You can't upgrade your PC" DRM.

• 1 month later...

I'm still not digging the optical camouflage, though, and sincerely hope that it gets the axe completely before the game ships.

No fan of it either, and I see this and a few other GR:FS features as sort of the OICW of this game... Though there's probably little hope for these features being removed from the shipping game, there may be hope in the ship date difference for PC accounting for some sort of mod support being added for PC.

If Ubisoft were to get a handle on the scope and scale of free marketing, positive image, and long term slow-burn sales that the mod capability gave Ghost Recon and applied that to GR:FS this could be 'winner winner lobster dinner' game of the decade.

Well I can dream...

:zorro:

Edited by 101459

I'm still not digging the optical camouflage, though, and sincerely hope that it gets the axe completely before the game ships.

No fan of it either, and I see this and a few other GR:FS features as sort of the OICW of this game... Though there's probably little hope for these features being removed from the shipping game, there may be hope in the ship date difference for PC accounting for some sort of mod support being added for PC.

If Ubisoft were to get a handle on the scope and scale of free marketing, positive image, and long term slow-burn sales that the mod capability gave Ghost Recon and applied that to GR:FS this could be 'winner winner lobster dinner' game of the decade.

Well I can dream...

:zorro:

As long as the game maintains its tactical approach, and you can apply it to all game modes then it will be a hit. I strongly believe that with the right teammates and communication the stealth camo won't be that much of an advantage and with special additions like the data hack it will cause a lot of ppl to play more cautiously and methodically.

As long as the game maintains its tactical approach, and you can apply it to all game modes then it will be a hit. I strongly believe that with the right teammates and communication the stealth camo won't be that much of an advantage and with special additions like the data hack it will cause a lot of ppl to play more cautiously and methodically.

LOL, what's with the font?

For me, it's less a matter of game impact, than personal preference; I just don't like fantasy games, or even 'future weapons' realism sci-fi -- as future weapon are more and more intended to obviate the skill and risk of the Operator... All well and fine for real Soldiers, but future battlefields are going to increasingly be turbo-meat processing and landscaping machines, with people going in one end and human-burger and fertilizer out the other with little more then button pushing in the middle...

With respect to games, I think the Cold War Special Operations with Ghost Recon is where we hit the wall in terms of realism and where some semblance of 'game' can be preserved without having to resort to arcade absurdity...

:blink:

Edited by 101459