How will my system manage the new GR.

i'm doubtful if it does work i will say VERY slow i think any game these days requires more and more cores, and that graphic card i'm seeing less and less of. i think games will also stop supporting windows XP soon as well.

for anyone who couldn't make sense of the Spec:

Intel Pentium E5400 Proccessor (Dual Core) 2.7Ghz

4GB RAM

Windows XP SP3

Nvidia GeForce GT220

if i'm honest it might be worth getting another PC but wait until official specs are out so you know what to get (base it on recommended system requirements and you should have a good framerate) i'd hate for you to waste your money installing it on that system finding it doesn't work and buying a new system to find you've been locked out completely by the game's ludicrous DRM.

Ghost Recon Online should work though.

Edited by Zeealex

for anyone who couldn't make sense of the Spec:

Intel Pentium E5400 Proccessor (Dual Core) 2.7Ghz

4GB RAM

Windows XP SP3

Nvidia GeForce GT220

Depends mostly on what resolution and detail does he want to run the game on. 2.7 Ghz (2 cores) and 4 gigs of memory should be fine, what might cause problems is his video card. :geek:

Wait for the official specs on the game and then decide on getting a better GPU BEFORE installing the game!

Well if GR:FS (PC) is a console port, which seems a reasonable assumption given the late announcement and paucity of information; even if it ships as a DirectX 11 game it would be unlikely to take advantage of any DX 11 features like tessellation and this will be more for marketing then anything, as most GPUs (including the one on the Mexbox 360 just don't have the resources to exploit tessellation efficiently. As well, pachanga's system while technically below the spec of an Xbox 360 in some regards, surpasses it in others where it may count in rendering a game like GR:FS, so again, if the game is a fairly linear port it may even run adequately on a PC that specs this low. Of course this is all wild speculation at this point, we don't even know if GR:FS (PC) runs on the same engine as the console game, and even if if does -- how the render backplane may be optimised (or not) for PC...

:o