Texas Militia - Expansion Pack

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would help from the community be useful, or is it all stuff only you can do?

Well, at any point in this mod's progress there hasn't been much that I needed help with to do as far as kit/mission work, and I used pre-existing textures, models, etc. My biggest help has been Don and the other guys in the Nighthawks team; without them I'd still be testing missions completely by myself. Extremely grateful that I have a place to test my missions with several people on a dedicated server. However, just posting something like Rocky and Mr Moon and many others do keeps me going, always great to get words of encouragement and to see that people really are interested in the project :yes:

Would the 9MS team be interested in doing a beta-test on a Sunday afternoon sometime?

ETA for this mod is late October or so.

Welcome to the club mate. Back in the day me and some others had a full conversion just about fully completed before it all fell apart, had a new set of models, characters, skins, vehicles and retextured maps all ready and it all came apart in the mission scripting phase.

:rofl:

I get it all packaged, all ready, all set, then start to back it up JUST IN CASE something happens, it says that it is too big -- 202mb instead of 200mb. So now I'm deleting everything I don't need and hoping I didn't use it in a mission. I'll have to test them all again now :yawn: