PC version officially confirmed !

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good, GR:O can go to French, Spanish, Dutch, Hungarian, Belgian and Russian players.

Everyone else party all year!

thx college :)

Oh and to everyone who previously said "Why would they release GR:FS for the PC when the PC was already getting GR:Online"...

Only one thing to say....

HA!

What remains to be seen, is whether or not GR:FS will actually be any good. If the evolution from GRAW to GRAW2 to GR:O is any indication, then FS is going to be another Bruckheimeresque yawner for kids.

Nonsense! The series is GRAWE counter strike idiot jumping, rush ... a real game really.

Ha you were posting the same time as me Riley so yeah, what he said... :P

When in game the camera view is looking over your shoulder, I prefer how it's done in GR:AW2 where all you see is your gun and arms plus if you look down you see your feet.

IMO, the third person view is like being a parrot on the players shoulder, to me that's very unrealistic.

Sad thing is so many games are adopting this type of camera view these days.

I fully agree with you!

Ubisoft! Thank you on behalf of the entire Hungarian player!

I hope it will be like the old game, easy to control!

I hope you will remain or are even more ways!

I hope you like GRAW2 dedicated server option.

I hope you will be better anti-cheat!

Unfortunately, now the rest of game was ruined by cheaters.

Permanently disable all cheat Tom Clansys game!

I hope you will not copy couter strike idiot!

Deploy a realistic hope of the game!

THANK YOU!

All I expect big clan match the best Hungarian team:)

Hi,

They have not told us yet

All they have said is that the PC version will be after the console versions have been released

Absolut not understand!

When does the PC beta?

When does the PC demo single and multi?

When will the console?

When will the PC?

• 2 weeks later...

HI all i think they will try to turn us graw2 hardcore players to the over the shoulder cam view,as its been said this will b a massive fail .This is why ghost recon online is being released.ive waited so long for ubisoft to bring out a much better graw2 like game for pc .all 3rd person shooters are a fial for me not found one i like yet and think its for kids.the graw2 style game is the way forward . ive got most fps shooters like call of duty mw3 mw2 black opps battlefield and none make hairs on the back of my neck stand up like graw2 dose . WE REALY WANT THE GRAW2 FEEL BUT HOW DO WE GET IT ACROSS???? gotta say i do like the rainbow 6 stuff but its still not graw2 . WE WANT GRAW3.

Edited by SNAKEDOC

you are forgetting GRAW 2 on the consoles was third person, and the GRIN lot probably arent involved in future soldier development. unfortunately that's the way it's got to go, they could make adjustments to the PC version to allow first person, but in the Third Person Perspective console versions of GRAW and GRAW 2 had the option for classic view, which was no gun, no guy, first person view.

to be honest, call me what you like but i really wish people would stop finding the smallest thing wrong with this game and enjoy what's there. but there we go.

dudes in the game trailers

i saw the videos but there is no rocket launcher

there probably is one on there, it wouldn't surprise me, either that or we are relying completely on air support :P

we are relying completely on air support :P

###GHOST LEADER TO COMMAND, WE HAVE HOSTILE ARMOR AT OUR POSITION! REQUESTING AIR SUPPORT IMMEDIATELY, OVER.###

###UH, ROGER THAT, GHOST LEADER. NO AIR SUPPORT IS AVAILABLE.###

###WHAT THE ****? DEMO MAN, FIRE A ROCKET AT THAT TANK, NOW!###

###SORRY SIR, THE DEVS GAVE ME THIS SHOULDER-MOUNTED THERMAL AIMBOT SCANNER DEVICE INSTEAD OF A ROCKET LAUNCHER.###

smile.gif

to be honest, call me what you like but i really wish people would stop finding the smallest thing wrong with this game and enjoy what's there. but there we go.

I agree, and while I also agree with and understand those that pine revisiting some 'classic' Ghost Recon, we've known for a very long time now what this game isn't going to be, and Ubisoft is obviously enormously invested in what it is, as they're way over schedule, probably budget as well, and too far down the track for yet another change in direction.

Sloppy marketing, nasty DRM, and epically bad use of branding aside GR:FS does look like it's shaping up to be a visually stunning, and compelling tactical shooter. And I think those that are able to overlook some of the stylized liberty the Designers have taken with 'realism' in the future, may actually enjoy the game.

I think it's also worth mentioning as someone pointed out elsewhere, that if this game were given a different moniker, perhaps something like Tom Clancy's Future Special Forces, there'd be none of the expectation and disappointment we've seen, and the buzz around the game might be a lot more positive here on GRN.

:)

Edited by 101459

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
GHOST RECON FUTURE SOLDIER DELUXE EDITION IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS XP

The Signature edition compatible with XP?

No, that isn't either.

Wait, it is not compatible with XP? Why? Do I have to change my operating system for the Signature Edition, but I can run the Standard game without any problems?

The Standard one isn't either

:wacko:

Confusing source

I wouldn't be worried, if it were true imagine the customer backlash, Ubisoft'ed get nailed.

Just speculation, sales campaign hype, a game launch like this just loves controversy!

Edited by Anthonyf

I said I wasnt going to buy it due to PC not having 1st person view option as like all the other of the series, but have given in and pre-ordered on Amazon.

Many =BH= Brothers In Honour are buying it too, so will probably end up hosting several servers for it after its worked out how to do it.....lol.

See you lot ingame and defending the Ghosts Honour !!!

Please do not start a third-person discussion to retaliate to this post.

I agree with others when they say it wouldn't work as well in first-person, or at all. I'll have to see the game to be sure. I'll probably be getting it just to see if it is really as bad as we think it is.

i actually interested and bought it on steam [digital deluxe] because it's a tps..

if its fps i wont even bother with it, the market is flooded with bland and generic fps, i'm not saying that ghost recon should be in the same field as cod

but if it's fps, it will be compared to cod [hell, even right now there is a review saying it cod this, cod that]

a tps is really a change of pace in it

i actually got GRAW series during the ubisoft week a few weeks ago

and really dissapointed when find out that PC version is FPS and not tps like console...