PC version officially confirmed !

UBISOFT® SETS LAUNCH OF

TOM CLANCY™'S GHOST RECON

FUTURE SOLDIER™ FOR MAY

Company Confirms PC Version, Announces Multiplayer Beta for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in April

London, UK – January 10, 2012 – Today Ubisoft announced Tom Clancy™'s Ghost Recon Future Soldier™ will launch in the UK on May 25, 2012. The game will be available for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Windows PC. A multiplayer beta will be available in April for both Xbox 360® and PlayStation®3.

"Ubisoft prides itself on creating some of the most compelling and innovative experiences in digital entertainment," said Adrian Lacey, IP development director at Ubisoft Studios - France. "Today we are feature complete in our MP, Single player and 4 player coop campaign modes. We have taken the decision to move the date in order to ensure that all these ingredients are pushed to the highest level and provide a truly unique shooter experience. The Ghost Recon franchise is known for setting the standard of high definition gaming and we believe the extra couple of months will allow us to reach that goal. We would like to thank all Ghost Recon fans for their patience and look forward to unveiling some exciting new elements in the coming weeks."

For a message from the development team and ongoing updates about the game, please visit: www.GhostRecon.com and www.facebook.com/GhostRecon

ALL VERSION PRE-ORDER HERE.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and to everyone who previously said "Why would they release GR:FS for the PC when the PC was already getting GR:Online"...

Only one thing to say....

HA!

What remains to be seen, is whether or not GR:FS will actually be any good. If the evolution from GRAW to GRAW2 to GR:O is any indication, then FS is going to be another Bruckheimeresque yawner for kids.

Wow, somebody's excited about this new game.....I wouldn't get my hopes up bud :whistle:<_< I'm definitely not too interested in this new game, PC or not.

Not really a case of not being interested, but more of the way PC gamers have been lead along for too long this time, kind of makes this not really any kind of news in general. That is not my opinion, but all I can see on other gaming sites right now. <_<

Hope the game is a success, but it has some serious work to do.

Oh and to everyone who previously said "Why would they release GR:FS for the PC when the PC was already getting GR:Online"...

Only one thing to say....

HA!

Ha? As if you yourself did not have basis for reasonable doubt and acknowledge as much multiple times? As if Ubisoft's treatment of the 'Available on PC?' question with ridiculous obtuseness? As if Mister Adrian Lacy himself does not as much acknowledge there was cause for reasonable doubt in his emphasis in his VLOG announcment http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAP4E3A1h1A?

Of course I'm glad it's on PC, but sir: "HA!"?

blink.gif

Edited by 101459

Of course I'm glad it's on PC, but sir: "HA!"?

blink.gif

Yes, regrettably, that is the largest font I could use.

I'll be here to say "HA" after you spend your money on it and then proceed to complain about how its not GR and how buggy it is lol.

I'll save you the wait.

IT'S NOT GHOST RECON!!!

:lol: