RealTime Immersive / CryEngine 3

MeanMF

Each face must be white or a little shade to export correctly to Cryengine. If the face is dark then right click on it in Sketchup and select reverse face.

Guns can be made and animated in most 3D modelling packages, then exported to Cryengine but tbh I know very little about this.

VBS1 was developed by *Bohemia Interactive Australia (division of *Bohemia Interactive Studio) with limited amount of development managed by *Coalescent Technologies.

Yeah I actually know that because I own VBS1 through BIS via australia (along with all the addons minus AAR) Same company just divided to give a corporate look to VBS1 which now is defunct and under the parent BIS.

VBS1 was developed by *Bohemia Interactive Australia (division of *Bohemia Interactive Studio) with limited amount of development managed by *Coalescent Technologies.

Yeah I actually know that because I own VBS1 through BIS via australia (along with all the addons minus AAR) Same company just divided to give a corporate look to VBS1 which now is defunct and under the parent BIS.

I said that because you were comparing the military-game series with the military-simultation series.

So, as you own VBS1, you know it's not too similar to OFP. The same way, VBS2 is not that similar to ARMA1 (the game it shares the engine with).

VBS has more funding and is a great tool for training purposes. For this very reason it's was picked as the base simulator for soldiers all over NATO.

On the other way, ARMA don't receive money from the military, so it's basically a sucessful game developed by an independent studio.