The Tallest

Crimson

6' 4" here too.

Edit - Holy ######! You and I have the same birthday too! I went to check your profile to see if I had the tallest height/age ratio type-thing and what do I see? 29th January 1987! Wow.

Hey wait... I remember having a similar revelation on my (not your) birthday. But now with the height thing it's just freaky. :blink:

6' 4" here too.

Edit - Holy ######! You and I have the same birthday too! I went to check your profile to see if I had the tallest height/age ratio type-thing and what do I see? 29th January 1987! Wow.

Hey wait... I remember having a similar revelation on my (not your) birthday. But now with the height thing it's just freaky. :blink:

LoL! I thought I would have the best ratio. Dang man, this is freaky. :unsure::ph34r:

ROFL.

I think Pyro Monty scares me the most physically. He's a frickin rower. That just screams upper body strength.

Although Sart can probably packa wallop *refrains from laughter* sorry. :lol:

ROFL.

I think Pyro Monty scares me the most physically. He's a frickin rower. That just screams upper body strength.

Although Sart can probably packa wallop *refrains from laughter* sorry. :lol:

A lot more of it is in the legs than you would think. So... it screams upper and lower body strength. ;)

Actually in my normal state I'm 6"1' and 195lbs (182cm, 87kg) but I have a problem. Okay, I'm aiming for a semi-ripped 190lbs this summer, but that's not the real problem. You see when I was doing experiments on the human psyche I was infected by dangerous gamma radiation. Now I walk the earth, or at least from website to website trying to hide my true identity because the government is after me. You see whenever I get angry my body undergoes a strange transformation. I shrink to a hundredth of my normal size, sprout bright yellow feathers and wings and go on a murderous rampage biting people and crapping on stuff. It's hell trying to find a way out of my clothes after they collapse on top of me. My real name is Bruce 'Loose' Bladder.

Edited by budgie