Hello from a Ghost

Hey all,

I used to be active in Ghost Recon modding back in 2004-2005. I was also known as "simplesuperman" and "hybridmenace" at one point (I don't remember why I ended up with another account, much to Rocky's dismay I'm sure :whistle: ).

I worked on a mod called That Others May Live, aka TOML. I wonder if it's floating around anywhere, as I've long lost the project files.

At another point, I started getting into game development and wanted to take on a mammoth project of creating an open-source GR-like game. Obviously, that went nowhere :thumbsup:

Anyway, I'm glad to see the modding community, and Ghost Recon community in general, is still alive and doing well! I'm probably going to pick up the GR bundle on Steam with every game and expansion so I can get back into my favorite franchise. My computers aren't very capable at the moment (I still haven't been able to run GRAW1 on more than lowwww since it came out), but hopefully I can change that.

Since it's been such a long time, what else should I check out? Shout out if you remember me or my projects!

:zorro: