[Is it possible to add] ships?

teppe

hmm, good point Riley, how will this work if there's no water?

Ghost Boat.

Basically what you can do is teleport any boat to an effect anywhere you want. Then you can path it as normal. Paths obviously need to be placed in the right spots using the actual floor that you can see in Igor, view, debug, floor, but it will not raise or lower on the Z axis. So in any kind of water, sea, pond, it will work. Only issue they have is when you destroy one. They are counted as dead, but will just keep going forward now in the direction it was moving, throughout 3d space, and will pass through any object and dissapear in the distance somewhere.

No, but can put an effect out there, assuming you will move towards the docks. Tele boat to effect, load whoever, then put a path up on the docks somewhere, in the direction you want the boat to travel in. Add a zone as to where you want the boat to cancel plan, eh.

I agree, from the little I know of GR modding, it seems that it is simplest to expect to have a stationary ship which can't be walked on or in, which could be used for say, a harbour map. There are plenty of maps with beaches that could be used as a base to build on, I've been considering it myself but I'm still learning scripting right now, so it will have to wait.