Ghost Recon.net Forums

[PC Keyboard & Mouse adapter for x360]

So GR:FS is not for the PC as I am sure you have heard about & you still like the classic PC Style Keyboard and Mouse to play with?

A possibility may be here. Basicly it would be like setting up a PC that can play high quality games without the updates and drivers and Graphics cards to worry about. What I am talking about is the XBOX 360 yes that's right the XBOX 360, if you don't like the Console Controls, You can buy adapters such as this one

http://xim3.com/?page_id=187 (I Do Not Have One Myself But I Am Thinking Of Getting One) so that you can actually plug in a USB Keyboard and Mouse into this device and it will play just as a PC! All you need is an Adapter, a Small TV Screen, a Regular Computer Desk and an XBOX 360. You could set your gaming station up just the same as a PC on your Computer Desk. That site also shows you how to set up the device.

But there may be one problem so don`t get your hopes up.. Here it is.. I do not know if gr:fs will be supported or even if it will work with this set up. This is something you would probably have to speak with the vendor about!

Edited by Pave Low
Moved to x360 forum and given an accurate & meaningful title. (also changed SHOUTING text)

Sounds promising, although for me it would have to be a PS3 version. I am not sure if they are working on one for the PS3 or not, but I will find out!

There is a PS3 keyboard gadget out there, not sure if it is good as this device though.

Thanks for the info, I'll look a bit deeper into this as there is no way I am playing GR:FS with a joypad, keyboard FTW.

Sounds promising, although for me it would have to be a PS3 version. I am not sure if they are working on one for the PS3 or not, but I will find out!

There is a PS3 keyboard gadget out there, not sure if it is good as this device though.

Thanks for the info, I'll look a bit deeper into this as there is no way I am playing GR:FS with a joypad, keyboard FTW.

This is the Eagle Eye I was telling you about Rocky. They released a version for Xbox 360 recently. And they work I own one.

• 2 weeks later...

I would be concerned this would violate the XBL terms of service. leading to an account or console ban. Especially seeing as there is software running between the controller and K/M, seems like it could fall under system tampering even though it does not internally change any XBL operating system.

Edited by Cons72