Upcoming Mod for 2012

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Next year, a new unofficial expansion pack will be released from the modder RileyFletcher_01. With more experience and inspiration, RileyFletcher believes that his new mod will bypass his previous, Claiming Liberty, in all ways possible. With new enemy and friendly soldiers designed specifically for the mod, an entire campaign on retextured maps, a completely different storyline and player faction, an impressive and complex set of 12 campaign missions plus several bonus ops, a new fantastic interface including a new intro video, credit video, enhanced weapons, and an epic soundtrack composed by RF_01 himself, Riley definitely has proof to back up his statement regarding this mod outdoing Claiming Liberty. Check out the teaser video now!

Prepare for the release in the later months of 2012!

Edited by rileyfletcher_01

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose this is related to this mod, and not CL.

Looks good. I noticed his XM8 has the SNAIL mag, like the Colt Model 750 from my upcoming mod.

In SpecOps Campaign thread, I noticed you mentioned the Colt 750. Do you plan on using Natsanwas model or you got another one to use? Also, if it's your model, why not a newer one, like the Colt 950 or the Diemaco SFSW, or maybe a prototype like the LSW99 (Improved Light Support Weapon).

I ask this because I too planned on using the weapon, going as far to model and texture it, but then I switched to the newer variants.

I too used this model for sometime. I just asked because I have a strong interest in this weapon (you know, the black sheep of the AR family and all).

The LMG uppers are known for being very accurrate. It's a nice option for marksman/automatic rifle position, much like the current M27.

• 3 weeks later...

and no, my penmanship isn't that good in real life :devil:

Nor is your recognition of the English alphabet. :rofl: D follows C; X follows Y. :)

And last time I checked, in real life, smilies don't replace full stops. If you need grammar assistance within the mod, the WytchDokta is here (but what does he know, he can't even spell 'witchdoctor' correctly.) :hehe:

Are the mission notes replacing parts of the loading screens or is it a kind of 'note-to-self' thing?

X is a bonus objective, how foolish of you. And no, it is not the loading screen replacement, just thought I'd make things more fun than just listing the missions and objectives. :thumbsup: Oh look, I remember the period before the thumbsup smiley :)

As an added bonus, I'm not going to use any DS and IT assets in TXM, making it completely independent of those titles. I won't rely on any RSE mods :P Right now, I'm removing any content that requires those mods, so while I'm sacrificing some, I feel that my mod will be even better since it does not require DS or IT. Do you think any issues will come up if people try to play it WITH DS and IT?

Edited by rileyfletcher_01

• 2 weeks later...