Sniper Armoury Mod [download "not found"]

TheChoosenone

Hi, I was searching for a mod named sniper armoury (yes armoury was bad written by the author), It is on the weapons mods list on GR but when I click download it redirects me to filefront and its says "File not found", I have played this mod since last year, But I changed PC and I don't know where to download it, very cool sniper rifles, adds more pistols not like other mods that add MP5s, P90 and shotguns to sec. sniper kits that unbalances the game, so please can anyone give me a link where to download it ?

Thanks, and keep Ghost Recon community alive!

Just click the Report Broken Link button to the right of the download button. John will replace it with a correct link and he'll send you an email saying that it is fixed. Oh, and it is spelled right, Armoury is spelled with a 'u' in Britain and some other places. Armour, armor, airbourne, airborne, etc. etc. :thumbsup:

gameranger is a game hoster, it host games for many forgetted games like ghost recon when Ubi.com shuttled down the servers, download it and you can play online ghost recon :blink:

GameRanger – the easiest way to play your friends online.

GameRanger is a free download for Mac and PC that lets you play over 600 games and demos online with friends and opponents worldwide. GameRanger offers features like profiles, friends lists, instant messaging, in-game voice communication, and competitive ladders/rankings/ratings.

Its very useful and it is very easily to use, you should download it so we play online :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by TheChoosenone