Still at it?

CkZWarlord

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So here we are, it's almost 2012 and well over 10 years since the original Ghost Recon was released and I for one am still playing it. Currently I am only playing the single player as I have no-one to play with but I would like to get into some multiplayer action so if there are any players still out there, let me know! Oh and answer the poll anyway lol.

Too bad there wasn't another choice, 'In love with the game' :)

Played it for around five years, and started modding three years ago. Unfortunately, I didn't really get into modding seriously until just this year, and now interest is down and I can't get the modding tools I need, like 3dsMax4.2 or Photoshop5. Sad that OGR's days are near the end, but there are some loyal few, Rocky to name the most loyal :thumbsup: If it weren't for him, I would've already quit OGR for certain, and I would've never been able to get the help I needed to make my latest mod, Claiming Liberty, or even host it for download! Thanks to Rocky and the GR.net team for keeping OGR alive!

Yeah, its beyond me how to even get on a server,

Hmm, I wonder if maybe somewhere round here, there might be something already posted that may be of help .... :rolleyes:

oh look..

Multiplayer FAQ's - Idiots Guide to Ghost Recon Multiplayer

and if there are technical problems then we may have a forum where you can post for help :thumbsup:

Well, I made a gameranger account and if anyone is up for some team deathmatch, my name on there is Warlord and I'll be happy to kick some ass!

If anyone hosts or can host a dedicated server that would be even more awesome (I personally can't unfortunately)

Edited by CkZWarlord

• 6 months later...

I play a lot of Ghost recon via LAN (and hamachi as some of us live in different countries) with a few mates in co-op mode and we just love the game. I originally bought it on Xbox years back and since then I bought versions of the game for PS2 and then my favourite version - PC

IMO this game can hold its own against the newest fps games released today biggrin.gif

I play a lot of Ghost recon via LAN (and hamachi as some of us live in different countries) with a few mates in co-op mode and we just love the game. I originally bought it on Xbox years back and since then I bought versions of the game for PS2 and then my favourite version - PC

IMO this game can hold its own against the newest fps games released today biggrin.gif

Hear, hear! Completely agree. Long live Ghost Recon! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love to get online and play some team v team siege.

How about some SP platoons matching against each other? When you add respawns and play platoon vs platoon in siege mode, it's some of the funnest GR you can find. Too hard to fill a server anyway, this way requires anywhere from 2-4 players to have some good games.

• 2 months later...