Driver online pass now free

Tinker

Driver: San Francisco from Ubisoft requires a Uplay Passport code to unlock online multiplayer mode and the Film Director. Unfortunately the codes in some boxes were printed incorrectly, so when you try to redeem the code you get the following message:

This code is invalid. Please enter a valid code.

To solve this problem, Ubisoft has made the Uplay Passport offer free for all purchasers of Driver: San Francisco.

To use this offer:

Start Driver: San Francisco

Select the Uplay Passport offer from the Online Multiplayer menu.

For more information, please see:

Uplay passport

I never was impressed by DRM. It's usually invasive to the point where, the game doesn't play, invalidates itself to where you can't play the copy you bought or adds unwanted software on the Pc.

I vaguely remember that russian DRM software that people said broke their PC's.. what was the name of it? any rate, it literally installed hidden drivers on your PC and you had to boot into safe mode to remove the drivers. the bloody name of the DRM software slips my memory. heck, even the rainbow 6 game after ravenshield, where they used it to DRM that title and vegas too. it was huge news back in 05-06' ish