SpecOps Campaign: testers needed.

Zeealex

ohmy.gif I want that barrier if you do it, Tinker. Always wanted something like that but never found anything like it. Would be great for blocking off doors and areas you don't want accessible.

Oh, be careful about teleporting vehicles on dedi servers -- I've encountered a collision barrier glitch where when you move a truck the collision barrier doesn't move, which causes some problems. Might just have been something I did though.

uploading new test now, a few things have changed, not sure if i changed communications to comms though :/

but all is well on that end, there should be more enemies on patrol in the 1st mission and the six man team in the upper left corner of the camp now patrol too, there are other patrols dotted about. i am yet to add snipers.

you've got anderson as an unlocked hero as well, he should unlock.

also:

Unnecessary character test file have been removed.

New Amazonas, columbia map that suits the PDA LCD backkground (wombat, i lost your map and the link would not work if you can fix it, it would be lovely, if not, no worries. :/)

Kit Icons added for Riflemen and Snipers (support and Demos are in the process, it takes a hell of a time sorting through them :wall:

Edited by Zeealex

yeah, mod size isn't my strongpoint it's the HRES textures that do it for me :/

Not sure why any of you worry about file sizes here, however. If it is a concern, maybe build the release mod with average textures, but release a high res texture pack as well for those who have no issues. Sure 2048x2048 textures will be no issue for new PC`s.

People with 1mb internet speed aren't so excited about huge mods. (Me). smile.gif Takes me about two hours to upload it as it is now, but on a really good day I can get it done in 45 minutes. Plus, MediaFire won't let me upload over 200mb. If it does exceed 200mb, I'll use RapidShare.

I guess that's what I get for living in a deserted land in the middle of Texas.

Invisible Door

The main texture is invis_barrier.rsb. I included a second texture named invis_barrier_textured.rsb. You can swap the names around and then actually see where you are placing it, then when happy change the names back. It is just a touch bigger than default doorways, if anything else is needed, np.

THREATS TO SAFETY AND SECURITY: Colombia link

Rough count for TXM kit icons: 350 :wacko:

that's a handy read up, done pretty okay on the K/Napping side of life then, i'll remember about the bomb attacks. that could be another mission actually. set in a more urban environment. Bomb diffusing, never thought of that one before be interesting to know how to script it all. I think diffusible bombs were only in SOAF, shame i can't port them in :/

and 350!? that's ludicrous!

Edited by Zeealex