SOF Update

Finally,I am able to begin the upload to my ftp,apparently I needed an ftp program to do this cause it was over 2mb!!

I am uploading at the moment,it will take a couple of hours to be finished ,but fingers crossed,it will be available by 6pm GMT!

I have also included a new Euro 1 scheme for the MH60,that I meant to tell you all about,as of now 25% uploaded!!

Technicaly speaking this is really a US Special Operations Forces mod,with the inclusion of the Aussie!.I have also included menu screens they probably suck,but hey I'm learning this stuff all the time.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

70% done!!!!!!!

40mins more,then I got to check it all works 1st!!

AS I've said before,there are "spare textures" not used,so that the user can change these,such as the IBH colour and tone to suit himself,all you need is Mikes Skinner utility!

Edited by Argyll

Okay Tech heads I have uploaded it to my ftp but I cant seem to be able to link it thro my website or any where elso for that matter,I tried a direct link but got nowhere!!Can someone get this working for me cause I'm getting real pi***d off with it!

On your download page, the "download" button for your SOF mod doesn't point to a file, it points to the download page (whereas, for example, the download button for you delta mod points to fileplanet).

If the mod is stored on your lycos directory, try changing the <a href> tag to <a href="http://members.lycos.co.uk/calumkeen/name of your mod here">download</a>

Maybe I'm just reading you wrong.

RS

Okay here's the deal,go to my homepage and under the downloads click,it takes you to another directory,where you will see SOF.exe,click it and see,

Swartz is d'l at the mo!!!!

http://members.lycos.co.uk/calumkeen/index.html

I'll be offline to do some real work,I spent the whole day doing this so my real work got neglected,so I'm needing to catch up a big bit!!

I hope this works for you all

Yeah I think the white faces are from DS/IT,I'll have a look at mine to see the problem!!.Glad you like so far!!

Well I think you need to go ut and get these 2 cause you're missing some great skins and chrs,the soloution for you would be to use Mike Schells skin utility and replace the Desert/Cuba heads with Russian ones,otherwise go and get these updates you're missing some of my best work!!!!!!!!

Edited by Argyll

Zeb did you get as far as the directory with the SOF.exe?

If you click it without filemanagers it d'ls right away

Avey it maybe a bandwidth prob,some folks get it ok others have probs,I'll see if rocky can grab it for fileplanet

Edited by Argyll

I had that happen to me,but I thought I fixed that,as every time I checked it ,after it went to the directory........strange,well swartz is using broadband to send it to fileplanet,I don't know how soon they get things going tho

Iv'e had this problem before with other sites so i'm sure its at my end and not yours i'll keep on trying although i notice that when i click on sof exe it registers another d/l on the counter so dont get misled by the numbers.. lol ;)