Rahnman's Weapons Mod V4

JohnTC02

Rahn has updated the first post in his weapons mod v3 with the details below but it would be best to start another thread for this version.

Hope you don't mind Rahn.

Rahnman’s Weapons Mod v4

This version differs from the previous versions (v2 and v3) in that I have been able to incorporate Brettzie's L85A2 and Susat scope. I have also increased the number of kits, so there is a much greater variety of choices. Like v2 and v3, most of the primary weapons are available for use as secondary weapons. This means that if you want an M16 (with an ACOG, silencer, and GL) for a primary and an M99 for a secondary, you can have it. The possibilities are endless!

Here are the "NEW" weapon/ sight combinations (these are in addition to the regular weapons):

1) RX4 ACOG

2) M416 ACOG, Reflex, Short Dot

3) SCAR's ACOG, Reflex, Short Dot, M96_Flashlight

4) G36 ACOG, Reflex

5) M1014 Shotgun Reflex, Aimpoint

6) MP5SD/A4 Reflex, M96_Flashlight

7) MRC ACOG

8) Mk18 Aimpoint, Eotech, ACOG, Silencer

9) Sig552 Aimpoint, Eotech, ACOG, Silencer, M96_Flashlight

10) Mk14 Aimpoint, Eotech, ACOG, Sniper Scope, Silencer

11) M16 Aimpoint, Eotech, ACOG, Silencer, GL

12) M4A1 Aimpoint, Eotech, ACOG, Silencer, GL

13) SAW Reflex, Aimpoint

14) M14 Aimpoint

15) L85A2 Susat, Silencer

Although this mod was primarily intended to be used for coop play it can also be used for Campaign and TvT play. A complete description and installation instructions are included in the "READ ME" file. Please do yourself a favor and read this file before installing the mod.

I would like say a huge “THANK YOU” to both Brettzie and SnowFella for allowing me to use their amazing work. I would also like to thank all the beta testers who contributed to the testing of this mod as well as to the discussions in the forums. They are:

The TAW (The Art of Warfare) “Maverick/Sabre Squads” – Goose, Reddog, SSwannabe, Zero, Cherry, Doc, MexicoBob, Pokey, Kuhl’Ka, Brildayr, GhostShadowCoral, BeerCrazy, and DirewolfFive, ABG Viper and the rest of his guys at “A Gaming Brotherhood”, JohnTC02, Anthony, Jody, =WBG=Ron, Light, kaapo (Klaus and Erika), and Chocko.

ENJOY!!!

TAW_Rahnman

(WeaponHead)

DOWNLOAD ENTRY ADDED

Anyone looking for a quick way to switch between a Rahnmans mod v4.01 and/or mod v3 and standard game, feel free to try my game selection software. Suits dvd and steam version game installs.

Yeah, I can say is the perfect complement for Rahnman Mod... very nice Jody & Rahnman. thumbsup.gif

Hey guys,

As there are tons of kits, and in the brief time you have to start a game or respawn, you only can check a few of those combinations.

So, if you want to take sometime to select the more appropriate kit for you, I edited a graphical document that list all the available kits. I love those with flashlights wink.gif.

Here you have:

Rahnman's Weapons Mod v4 Kit List

Hope it can help smile.gif.

Regards.

• 3 months later...

I'm not sure what is happening to me with the RX4HP and the other HP weaps, but after I fire once or maybe a few times, next time I need to be scoped and fire nothing happens! This was occurring for me with v3.0 too...kinda peeved me in the vanilla game during the night mission and at the stairs of the big house to rescue the pilot, not a good place to have a misfire! I was hoping this was fixed, but got all installed and tried the first mission of Cartel, peeked around a metal fence, scoped out two guys and no fire! Anybody experience this before??? Does not occur with regular versions of weaps...

mig

DUH, NEVER MIND...I had it in three round burst mode....probably figured that one out eariier too and simply forgot...

Edited by migryder

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm having this issue and having a bit of trouble resolving it. If anyone can assist me it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Crash in application version: 29980.2562

Animation load error \data\anims\ghost\upper_body\m1014\upright\m1014_firemode_increase.diesel

Renderer: threaded

Physics : threaded

I'm having this issue and having a bit of trouble resolving it. If anyone can assist me it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Crash in application version: 29980.2562

Animation load error \data\anims\ghost\upper_body\m1014\ upright\m1014_firemode_increase.diesel

Renderer: threaded

Physics : threaded

The instructions supplied must be followed very closely. If you have other mods installed such as Brettzies, remove or disable it. Also, is this error happening all the time or only sometimes..??

The version number in your crash log is wrong it should be v1.05 (30899.3048) for the latest version, make sure your game is patched to the latest version.

I can't remember seeing the version you posted, are you sure this is for GR:AW2?