Behaviour of Players

Tonight we had a guy come onto our Server, his name was -=FBG=-SF07. He played with us for a while, then I decide to use the Grenade Launcher. First of, because the situation made sense to use it, and second of all, I like it.

Then he said that I am not supposed to use the Grenade Launcher. I asked why ? He didn't replied. After a while I wrote that, since it is my Server, I should be able to decide what I shoot with and what not. Then he said a few not so nice things and said n00b to me. I was like "######???" ...

I do not care really what other people like to play like, I don't critisize their style of gameplay and I sure don't let others dictate mine on my own Server. So I kicked the guy. He came back but I kicked him again. After that he seemed to have stayed away.

Is that normal behaviour ? When i go one someone else's server, I don't start to question his playing or insult him. What are some people high on these days ? :(

The team leader FBG_SEB, and FBG_Lolo FBG_Zozibar. Server kicks me out to talk bad French!

Discontinued FBG server! I made my server will come to play! Nevetes├ęges, pathetic! Zozibar best admin! 14 years old! What do you expect French 14 admin team?

Do not worry about it!

You are correct, its your decision to make your own rules. I prefer myself not to allow gl because it puts everyone in range of granades, and being a sniper player, that is the way for me to shoot enemy by staying out of range. I personally would not play on a server that allowed gl's.

I don't think anyone should act bad like that person giving you a hard time because of allowing gl's. My advise is for you to try and keep it clean and friendly. I have befriended several on the server I play on and we all respect each other, saying "great shot" or "look out, I'm after you" and make the game a challange amoung friends.

have a good day, enjoy the game.

Tom1935

There are a lot of players out there that feel because they purchased the game they have the right to dictate what should or shouldn't happen on a server. Myself, I usually find it easier to remind them that purchasing the game only grants them permission to play the game and the servers are not funded in any way by the cost of their game purchase. I've been abused once or twice at the most for passing this message on but to date, I still haven't lost any sleep over it...

• 4 months later...

Since it's your own server no one can tell you to stop with anything. You made the server so you decide what rules there should be.

Now some people might get a bit ###### when you start with GL (I don't really like GL either). If you are in a server that says that GL is not allowed don't use it but if the server allows GL and people start calling you names and such, just ignore them, they cannot do anything more than talking so it shouldn't really be a problem.

Four month old topic here.....too bad people don't know their dates anymore. :whistle: Anyway, if we're gonna bring up this topic again, might as well add in my two cents. I don't really care what weapon people use, because I can beat them even if they have a GL. Now, in CoD, that's a different matter. The guy with the biggest gun always wins there, but in GR, I joined a free for all match the other day, and these guys had obviously been playing too much MW2. One guy ran across the open map spraying his machine gun at walls and launching grenades in the air. I easily sniped them out each round. Anyway, back on topic, it's your server, so you definitely have the rights to do what you want, fair or not fair, although in your case it was fair.